Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Similar topics

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
    Frost Fire [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
    Frost Fire [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
    Frost Fire [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
    Frost Fire [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
    Frost Fire [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
    Frost Fire [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
    Frost Fire [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
    Frost Fire [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
    Frost Fire [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

Frost Fire [CLOSED]

Natsuki Kanda
      Natsuki Kanda
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Frost Fire [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue75/75Frost Fire [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
      Stamina:
      Frost Fire [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue60/60Frost Fire [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
      Experience:
      Frost Fire [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue35/200Frost Fire [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Frost Fire [CLOSED] Empty Frost Fire [CLOSED]

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:51 pm

She stood there looking at the patch of woods just beyond the fence. It might have been dark in the night, but Natsuki knew that she was in the right place. Back left corner of the school yard is what Mr. Yaga- I mean... Kira said. Her head turned from side to side to make sure that no one was there.

Satisfied that she was by herself Natsuki brought out the torn picture and Kira's lighter. Her eyes stared blankly at the photo.

Jersey was holding her at her waist while her brother was at her other side, and on the other side of him was her. Natsuki's eyes narrowed viciously at the empty space next to her brother, and she bit the bottom of her lip with her canine.

"He was the one holding me!" Natsuki hissed to herself before flicking the lighter on and then holding it a foot under the picture. "Me! Not her!"

Her hands trembled as she tried to force herself to burn the picture.

"Damn it!" Natsuki stopped the fire and pocketed Kira's lighter. "Damn... it..."

She backed up to the school wall and slid down. A choked sob escaped her as she brought her knees to her head all the while clutching the picture in her fist.

"Why didn't he choose me?" Natsuki gasped for air, and let the tears flow. "Why couldn't he have chosen me?"

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:23 am