Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

A night in the Hallway (OPEN)

Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/65A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: A night in the Hallway (OPEN)

Post  Paris Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Paris lifted her head sort of not listening with a ''hm?'' She saw his tears and frowns. He was upset? She doubt it was her words to him after all, she didn't believe Kira would cry over words. Her frown softens and hand reached up and tugged on his hand. ''Whats wrong?'' She asked softly.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/75A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/300A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Kira laughs a little and says "It is nothing time and a little music won't fix". While it was not exactly the truth, at this point that is all she will get about it. He smiles and sits next to her.

"It is amazing how perspective can completely change how you look at people" Kira says as he looks at the ceiling of the school
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/65A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  Paris Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 pm

She removed her hand from his then she tugged on it. She frowns not really understanding or who was he really talking about. So she went back too looking at her feet still holding her knees to her chest while still listening.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/75A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/300A night in the Hallway (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Kira smiles slightly at the stupidity of his comment, though in the past hour it has been proven to him twice. Once by Paris's brother, and the second time was by his own sister. While Kira only had one impression of Leon, he did not like the way he acted towards his sister.

Kira looks over at Paris and asks "are you okay? you do not seem to be your usual self". Kira knew that it was a pretty obvious euphemism and that it did not really soften the question, but it was better then saying you look like you got kicked in the gut.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Paris confusion vanishes as Kira spoke to her, she sighed then spoke ''I'll be fine. 'Usual' is me being in the background Kira.'' She said tilting her head back to look up at The bland ceiling. It was dull and gray.. like a gray canvas really. Horrible to look at too.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Kira actually likes the ceiling, it gave him an open canvas to show what he wants; or at least imagine it is up there.
    "Well If you need anything...". Kira did not really care if Paris was a wall flower or just someone who enjoyed being out of the sight of people. From what he had seen she is a great person.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:40 am

Paris sat quietly staring at the cieling her mind was running over what she done to today. ''Ditto..'' was all she said. She now needed time to herself, she didn't want Kira to feel that she was ignoring him cause of wanting to unwind.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:46 am

Kira smiles a little and says "I had better be off, I still got to get some training in before I go to sleep tonight". Kira gets up and walks towards where he left his bag and picks it up before heading off to the back grounds of the school. Along the way he sings the unofficial national anthem of Australia "Waltzing Matilda"

]
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:27 pm