Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

Room 220 (The Knightly Twins)

PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Left_bar_bleue65/65Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Left_bar_bleue50/50Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Left_bar_bleue109/300Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Empty Room 220 (The Knightly Twins)

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Dorm
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Left_bar_bleue65/65Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Left_bar_bleue50/50Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Left_bar_bleue109/300Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Room 220 (The Knightly Twins) Empty Re: Room 220 (The Knightly Twins)

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Rina: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand DONE!!!!

The girls look about at all they changes they had done to the once dull and desolate room and smile at each other.

Rexel: Something tells me I'm gonna like our new school!

Rina: Me too!
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:41 am

(After their discussion with the Director)

"Well..." Rina sighed softly as she made herself comfy on her bed, only to watch Rexel plop face-first into hers.

"Mhat mwas morramle...(That was horrible...)" Came her sister's reply from beneath one of the brightly colored pillows.

"Uh... yeah..." Was all she could say. Rexel pushed herself up off of the mattress and sat up straight, tightly clinging the same pillow to her chest.

"He probably thinks we're just some stupid, hormone-crazy Brits..." Rexel sighed in defeat as she ran her hand through her short, thick locks.

"Well, it could have been worst." Rina smiled sweetly at her twin, only to recieve a nasty glare in return.

"He could have been a real pervert and taken advantage of us." She quickly replied, "You remember what happened to cousin Lara, right? That could have been us."

Rexel thought back to what had happened to their older cousin, then shook her head in astonishment.

"Laura had that coming to her! And the guy she got knocked up by was a classmate, not a teacher!" Rexel countered.

"But," Rina replied, "That doesn't really mean anything, now does it. I read about forbidden teacher/student romances all the time on the news back home."

"That's why dad sent us here remember! He didn't want us 'falling prey to the old perverts of London's educational system'." Rexel quoted, using bunny ears for emphasis.

Both girls sighed and hung their heads low in defeat.

"Hey Sis," Rexel started looking towards her twin for a brief moment, Rina raised her head slightly to meet her twin's gaze and she continued, "Do you think we'll be treated any different here than we were back home?"

Rina dropped her gaze again then rose to go sit beside her sister, gently wrapping her up in a warm embrace.

"Who knows," She started, then smiled before continuing, "But as long as I have you I think I'll be okay anywhere I go."

Rexel smiled and turned to hug her sister fiercely, "Yeah... Same here..."

Both girls giggled at their foolishness and began preparing for their first night at their new school, in their new country. As the lights flicked off and each got comfy beneath their own sheets, Rexel heard her sister call out into the darkness,

"I hope the rest of the teachers are as good-looking as Uno-sensei."

"RINA!!!" Rexel shot up in her bed faster than a speeding bullet. She was met with her sister's laughter.

"What? Just because we can't touch doesn't mean we can't have eye candy!" Rina giggled from her bed.

Rexel rolled her eyes and turned away from her twin in disgust, "You're such a menace!" she retorted to her indignantly.

"And you have the hots for the director." Rina commented, "Don't think I didn't notice you NOT take a cookie."

"I DO NOT!!!" Rexel shouted from her side of the room.

"Yeah sure, and the ga-ga eyes you made when he talked about his family?"

"I felt bad for the guy! At least our family's still breathing, he doesn't even have that!" Rexel snapped.

"Yeah, sure, whatever you have to tell yourself, Rexi..."

"Shut up, Rina."

Rina smiled and made herself comfortable on the bed, stretching her arms to rest behind her head, "Oh yeah, you like him, but I don't blame you, he was cute."

That comment earned the long-haired twin a hard smack from an incoming pillow and a deep growl from her mirror image.

"Ok, ok!" She snapped before a sinister smirk played at her lips, "I wonder if our co-eds will be as good-looking."

Another pillow smacked against her head and Rina laughed.

Silence permeated the room once again and the constant tapping of the rain-drops hitting the window sill was the only sound heard for quite some time.

"Throw me back my pillows Rina." Rexel whispered softy from her side of the room, angry that she couldn't bring herself to go to sleep without them. Rina's smirk returned once again.

"Not until you admit you like Uno-sensei."

After several more shouts and a rather harsh "Shut up and go to bed" from the students in the room next to theirs, Rexel finally managed to take back her once forsaken pillows.

She looked to make sure Rina was asleep before pulling out the cookie that Uno-sensei had given her.She smiled softy but silent tears fell down and over her pale cheek. Thoughts of her childhood came back to her. Back to before their step-mother came into their lives, back when they were almost happy.

She remembered that Christmas day that her beloved older brother, Bain, forced himself out of bed to bake her and Rina gingerbread cookies and almost burned the house down. In the end Craven, their other older brother, had to go buy store brand cookies just to get him to stop pouting about 'burning the surprise'.

Even their father laughed when he heard about Bain's stupid idea to cook something.

The soft trail of tears became a river then and it took all the strength she had not to sob, for fear of waking her sister.

Bain... I miss you... I miss you so much...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:22 am