Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

3 posters

Who wants to live forever?

PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/65Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue109/300Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to live forever?

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:09 pm

A deep blush makes its way onto Rina's pale cheeks at the waitresses comment but places her order in a cool and sweet way.

She wasn't used to being around boys outside her family. Let alone being around them without Rexel close by. She couldn't help but think her twin was up to something but the waitress recounting her order to her and asking if it was correct brought her out of the thoughts.

She shook off the weird feeling she was getting and looked to her "date".
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/300Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Kira smiles at the waitress figuring he might as well not argue and gives his order. He smiles as she reads it back and nods. He was not embarrassed by what she said and noticed that Rina is.

As the waitress leaves Kira smiles at Rina and listens to the music for a second. It was "who wants to live forever" by Queen. "would you want to live forever? It seems like it would be worse then torture". Kira pauses for a second says "sorry I got philosophical, I tend to get thoughts like that when I think about music or cute girls like you".
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/65Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue109/300Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Her red face would have gone darker if it could have at his "cute" comment and quickly forced her eyes to look at the salt and pepper shaker that sat in the center of the table. After a few seconds she looked back up and got caught in Kira's eyes.

She had never been alone with a guy before and she was suddenly very nervous, remembering Rexel's earlier text.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled with her eyes away, "But I'm a bit new to this."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/300Who wants to live forever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Kira smiles and says "it's ok, if you want I will stop making comments like that". He looks at at the entrance and notices a line that reaches just to the cusp of the door. "lucky we got here when we did, isn't it?".

Kira takes a sip of his water and watches a waiter rush last and lay down a shrimp scampi on a tabel and then hurry back to the kitchen. As he did the music changed and from the the speakers the lyrics "twenty years ago today. Sgt pepper taught the band to play" drifted down. Kira hears the sing and remembers how his dad used this song to co er the sound of his belt in a restroom one time and puts a smile on trying to cover up the memory.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:29 pm

"Yes I Know," She smiles again.

"Oh, and no it's okay, I should actually try getting used to it anyway," She tells him softly, "I'm tired of being hidden away and cooped up all the time."

Rina takes a bite of the scampi and can't help the happiness that spreads throughout her body as she enjoys the rich taste.

"I haven't had shrimp if years." She sighs happily, "Rex is allergic."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Kira watches his tuna arrive and cuts a piece off and takes a bite. It tastes perfect and he takes another. "wow I don't think I could live if I was allergic to shrimp. My sister used to smuggle me some" Kira says and realises what he let slip "this is really good. It has been a while since j have had something this good" In hopes to cover up what he had said earlier.

"well if I ever do say something that makes you uncomfortable, just say so and I will back off" Kira says to Rina in response to her comment. He understood how she felt all to well
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Rina was so wrapped up in the wonderful taste of her meal that she took no notice of Kira's admission but nodded as she hear his comment about the food.

"Well she can't help it, and I'm allergic to peanuts but she adores them. So i guess in a way we even each other out." She took another bite from her full plate, "Oh its so delicious I could just marry it!"

Her voice is happy and light and almost sounded like she was enjoying her meal a little too much. But it was so wonderful she didn't care if she was sounding like some hormone crazed co-ed.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:02 am

"the peanuts must be a bit difficult, it seems they are everywhere. From certain pretzels to dynamite...I hope you dint eat dynamite" Kira says with a joking tone "I now pronounce you bride and fish, you may now eat the groom". Kira takes another bite of his food and offers some to Rina. He finishes his water and places the cup near the edge of the tabel.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:15 am

Rina giggles at his odd sense of humor when she hears her cell phone go off in her pocket. She pulled it out and saw that it was another message, she didn't want to read it because she was really enjoying her time with Kira but something in her gut told her she needed to.

"Pardon me" she told Kira before reading the message. Her eyes suddenly went wide with fear and she stood up abruptly, "I have to go."

She began to gather her things and looked toward Kira with a very sorrowful look in her eyes, "I'm so sorry Kira, but I really have to go."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:26 am

Kira stands up and looks into Rina's eyes, what he sees shocks him; it is fear. "are you ok? You look terrified. Is your sister ok?" kira asks the twin before she goes. Kira lays the money down for the food on the tabel and follows behind Rina. Just Far enough so he can keep an eye on her safety without being see.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:40 pm

(Continued at Main Entrance: Family Reunions)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 pm