Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Family Reunions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Family Reunions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Family Reunions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Family Reunions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Family Reunions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Family Reunions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Family Reunions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Family Reunions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Family Reunions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

Family Reunions

PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Family Reunions Left_bar_bleue65/65Family Reunions Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Family Reunions Left_bar_bleue50/50Family Reunions Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Family Reunions Left_bar_bleue109/300Family Reunions Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Family Reunions Empty Family Reunions

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Rina finally made it to the entryway of the school, and she was gasping for every little bit of air she could get.

She only paused for a second before shooting off towards the Dorms, just as she put her hand to the door it opened and a very familiar face.

Grey eyes looked surprised then steeled themselves as a cruel smile fell onto his beautiful face.

"Hey there, Girly, Long time no see." He told her just above a whisper.

"You..." And an ice cold shiver ran down her spine.

Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Family Reunions Left_bar_bleue75/75Family Reunions Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Family Reunions Left_bar_bleue60/60Family Reunions Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Family Reunions Left_bar_bleue140/300Family Reunions Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Family Reunions Empty Re: Family Reunions

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Kia followed a few yards behind Rina and follows with a light jog. He watches to make sure she dies not injure her self in her haste to get to the school.

As they enter the main hall Kira closes in a bit and give some if his would be assaulters a look of fire and they let him pass. As Rina enters the the dorm hall he closes in a bit more.

Kira grabs a knife and pockets it, just in case he pulls a knife from a display case and pockets it.

As they reach the dorm Kira watches from a distance. He gets one look at the man and feels a vibe of hate run through him.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:28 am

"My, look how beautiful you look tonight..." The male in front of Rina whispered to her as he rose his hand to gently cradle her cheek in his palm.

Rina jumps away, her heart pounding in her chest and her breath coming out in quick and painful spurts.

"What's the matter, Girly?" The tall red-head asks, his voice dripping in utter disregard and rich with sarcasm, "Aren't you happy to see me?"

He takes a step forward and suddenly Rina finds herself backed into the wall behind her.

"Well?" The boy asks, the demented smile still playing beautifully at his lips.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:33 am

Kira resists the urge to attack then and there, seeing as how he can not justify the attack based on instinct. Kira maneuvers himself around Aksel's line of sight and into Rina's. He made a mtion that was supposed to try and ask "Do you need help?". Kira thinks of a way to end this without violence and every scenario he thinks up leads to a fight.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Rina feels a spark of hope when she sees Kira standing off to the side, but then immediately grows fearful for her new found friend. Aksel, wasn't one to mess with. Not unless you had a death wish.

Aksel notices that her attention isn't on him anymore, instead it's behind him. He pulls away slightly and turns toward the area that she's looking at and Rina panics.

Aksel looks over his shoulder and sees who it was that Rina was so focused on.

"Huh," He says, slight surprise in his voice, "Who's this, Girly? Friend of yours?"

Rina can't form any words to respond to him.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Kira sizes up the man, he notes that while the man has slightly more endurance then him, and might be stronger, he was faster and more agile which is the two most important aspects of a fight. "so what if I am a friend of Rina?" Kira asks, he put an emphasis on her name. Him calling her girly was starting to annoy him.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Aksel suddenly breaks out in a big smirk. Either the boy didn't know who he was, or he was a lot braver than the average man.

"You've got some serious balls talking to me like that." He sneered, but stopped when he felt small hands grab him onto his shirt tightly.

"No!," Rina whimpers, clutching tightly onto the fine fabric of Aksel's shirt, knuckles white from how strong her hold was, "Please Aksel, He's..."

Aksel's steel grey eyes snap back towards her, obviously not happy with her interruption.

"He's just a friend. Please, he-he's not a threat." She mumbles, refusing to look at him in directly. She knew she was going to pay for her outburst later, but she REALLY didn't want Kira to get hurt.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Kira gives a sarcastic look at Aksel and says "you know bullying some one weaker then you is pathetic. Kira gives a very empathetic look at Rina and feels a rage he has not felt since he had killed his dad. Kira hopes that Rina will understand what the look means.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:43 pm

"Bullying?" Aksel feigns shock,

"Why would I EVER bully, Rina?" He adds on still acting.

He walks around behind the pretty girl in question, and places his big hands upon her shoulders in a sweet and caring way. He bends down slightly, so that his face is directly beside hers.

"I would NEVER harm my dear and beloved little sister." And as if to add on a layer of sugar to the little farce, gently rubs his cheek against hers in a loving way.

Just as he's about to pull way, he places his lips close to her ear and whispers just so she can hear, "You're fucked if you think HE'S gonna save you, Girly."

Rina shivers visibly as Aksel pulls away and smiles his trademark "fake" smile.

"Well, I can see you're preoccupied my dear," he says, attention back on Rina, "I'll leave you to your night."

As he turned away to head back down towards his room, he looked back and said, "No wonder Rexel was all alone when I found her. You're so mean to her Rina."

And he disappeared down the hall that lead to the boy's dorms.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Kira looks at Aksel and sighs. "you really are pathetic, you know that?". Kira watches the guy leave and asks "he is your brother, well at least a step brother isn't he?" Kira walks towards Rina and says "you might want to find a friends dorm for you and your sister to sleep in tonight, cause i get the feeling I fucked things up like i usually do. He reminds me so much of him" Kira says, murmuring the last part, just enough for Rina to hear.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 pm

'Him...?' Rina wonders but doesn't let her mind wander. Her knees that had been wobbling throughout that entire encounter and she had been running non-stop from the store. Her legs finally gave out.

She grabs onto Kira on reflex and still ends up on the ground.

"I'm sorry," she begins as her eyes grow hot and watery, before sobbing softy, "I'm so sorry Kira."

She thought she had gotten away, that her and Rexel would be safe here in the States. But it looked like fate wanted to keep playing games with them.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Kira puts his hand on the back of her head and says "It is going to be alright, everything is going to be fine. If he touches you, tell me. I know i can handle him". Kira strokes the back of Rina's head and begins to sing the song he used to sing to his sister whenever she got scared. Kira sings hoping the song would have the same effect on her, as it did Lexi.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Rina's sobs eventually subside as she listens to Kira's voice sing to her a song she didn't recognize. After a while she's no longer wailing, but tears still stream down her eyes.

"I'm sorry Kira," She mumbles into his shirt's sleeve, "I must look a fool..."

She pushes him away reluctantly and gently wipes her eyes with the back of her hands.

She sits silent for a moment, before finally sighing out in lament.

"I'll be alright, Kira." She finally tells him, a soft hiccup coming from her small frame, "He just... caught me off guard is all."

"I thought we would be free here... safe..." She whispers mostly to herself.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Kira kisses Rina's forehead and says "You do not look like a fool, you look like a pretty girl with a problem". Kira still stroking the back of her head and says "If he hurts you, there will be hell to pay". Kira smiles and says if you want I will watch over you till you go to sleep. Though you will have to visit the headmaster ".
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:36 pm

After spending a few moments of staying in Kira's arms, she pulled away to wipe her tears.

"No, I'll be alright." She told him, "But I need to find Rexel."

She pulled herself up off the ground, her once pretty dress wrinkled and dusty from the floor. Not that Rina noticed, her mind was currently preoccupied by more pressing thoughts.

She whipped out her cell phone and pressed the speed dial she had set for her sister's cell.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:53 pm

As Rina gets up Kira kisses her forehead again and says "If you need anything call me". Kira smiles but his eyes are filled with a mix of pain and hate. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a napkin from the restaurant with his cell phone number on it.

Kira waits till Rina makes contact with her sister to say bye and smiles at her. Kira sighs and slips the knife back into it's case and walks towards the principal's office.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:02 pm