Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Similar topics

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
    New at School (Cont'd) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
    New at School (Cont'd) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
    New at School (Cont'd) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
    New at School (Cont'd) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
    New at School (Cont'd) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
    New at School (Cont'd) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
    New at School (Cont'd) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
    New at School (Cont'd) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
    New at School (Cont'd) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

New at School (Cont'd)

PeachNCherries
      PeachNCherries
      Junior

Character sheet
      Health:
      New at School (Cont'd) Left_bar_bleue65/65New at School (Cont'd) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
      Stamina:
      New at School (Cont'd) Left_bar_bleue50/50New at School (Cont'd) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
      Experience:
      New at School (Cont'd) Left_bar_bleue109/300New at School (Cont'd) Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

New at School (Cont'd) Empty New at School (Cont'd)

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm

"Well, here we are Ciano!" Rexel smiled as she gently kicked open the door, "Room 104!"

The room was plain and basic but she knew that once Ciano was settled in, he would redecorate.

"Might as well start unpacking!" She told him smiling, before dumping one of the suitcases onto the bed.
      Sadimal
      Sadimal
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      New at School (Cont'd) Left_bar_bleue65/65New at School (Cont'd) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
      Stamina:
      New at School (Cont'd) Left_bar_bleue50/50New at School (Cont'd) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
      Experience:
      New at School (Cont'd) Left_bar_bleue0/100New at School (Cont'd) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

New at School (Cont'd) Empty Re: New at School (Cont'd)

Post  Sadimal Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 am

Ciano put the other suitcase in the corner of the room.

"Well since you're here you might as well help," he said, "The faster this gets done the faster I can get around to exploring the school."

He pulled out his Buddha statue on the desk before unpacking the rest of the suitcase.
      PeachNCherries
      PeachNCherries
      Junior

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:
      New at School (Cont'd) Left_bar_bleue109/300New at School (Cont'd) Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:34 am

"Thought you might say that," She responded sarcastically before opening the suitcase and pulling things out. She notices him placing the statue on the desk and smiles.

"THANK CHOCOLATE YOU'RE NOT CHRISTIAN!" She smiles at him, before wandering near the Buddha, "Wow, it's really pretty."
      Sadimal
      Sadimal
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:
      New at School (Cont'd) Left_bar_bleue0/100New at School (Cont'd) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  Sadimal Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:42 am

He chuckled.

"Please don't touch it," he said, "It's a family heirloom and it's quite valuable." He watched her closely to make sure nothing happened to the statue.
      PeachNCherries
      PeachNCherries
      Junior

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:41 pm

'Family...' Rina thought with some sense of bitterness, "Yeah, its cute." She finally mumbled out.

"So," She whips around, careful not to touch the statue, "Where do you want these?"

She has a devious smile on her face as she holds up a set of Ciano's underwear.
      Sadimal
      Sadimal
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Sadimal Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 am

"Haven't you learned never to touch a strange man's underwear?" he said.

He grabbed the pair from her and shoved them in a random drawer. At least one of the suitcases was fully unpacked.
      PeachNCherries
      PeachNCherries
      Junior

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:07 am

"WELL, someone's touchy." Rexel said, her silky voice DRIPPING with sarcasm as she lifted her hands in a defensive motion.

She turned around and opened another suitcase, this one filled with regular clothes and began hanging and placing them in the closet, before long Ciano was completely unpacked.

"SO," Rexel offhandedly commented, not use to dealing with people who didn't talk much, "Care to tell me about yourself? Or would you prefer to keep your sense of... mystery...?"
      Sadimal
      Sadimal
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Sadimal Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:30 am

Ciano sighed.

"I'll just say the important parts," he said, "because I'm the first born son in my generation, when I became of age I would become a Buddhist priest. I disagreed and ran away causing trouble since I didn't know how to act in normal society. And then I decided to come here to escape from my pre-determined fate."

He looked out the window. The view calmed him down a bit and then he walked over to Rexel. His face was merely an inch away from hers.

"Happy?" he asked. grinning.
      PeachNCherries
      PeachNCherries
      Junior

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:00 am

"Wow..." She breathed out softly at his admittance, "No offense or nothing but that sounds like the start of one of my sister's dumb romance novels."

She pulled away and twirled dramatically in a circle, "The son unable to accept his fated destiny, runs and finds a beautiful starry-eyes girl with a dark and mysterious past! The two fall madly in love but fate would not see them be!" Her voice dramatic like that of an announcer.

"OH! What will befall the poor lovers, when all the world would see them fall?!" She flailed her arms around to emphasize her dramatic exhibition, then promptly faked a gag.

"Ugh, so lame...." She laughed.
      Sadimal
      Sadimal
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Sadimal Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:53 am

Ciano laughed.

"The only thing I'm running away from is my family," he said, "I do not believe that it is up to others what my destiny is."

He sat down at the desk and stared at the Buddha statue. In a way he knew that he truly couldn't escape but even so he refused to go back.

"I'm sorry," he said, "Whatever gave you the idea that I was actually interested in someone like you? I barely even know you."
      PeachNCherries
      PeachNCherries
      Junior

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Rexel choked.

"WHAT?!" She stated shocked that he had thought that.

"Sorry to kill your ego but I don't think so!" she huffed out after she stopped heaving in shock, "You are SO not my type."

She really hoped that he hadn't perceived her in that way, she really only wanted a friend, her life was WAY to messed up for her to handle anything more than that.
      Sadimal
      Sadimal
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Sadimal Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:26 pm

He turned around in the chair and sighed.

"Rexel," he said, "I would much rather be friends."

He could sense that there was more to her than what meets the eye. Maybe he could figure it out and be the one to help her. Only time would tell.
      PeachNCherries
      PeachNCherries
      Junior

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Rexel was absolutly sure that she must have looked like an idiot with that blank, shocked expression on her face.

"Look Ciano," She finally sighed, frustrated that he wasn't comprehending that she wasn't into him like that, "You're good looking, but I've already got someone that I like."

"I don't want you like... that. Okay?" She told him slowly and concisely, hoping that he would FINALLY get the message that she wasn't interested, "I just thought that it would be cool to have another prankster on campus."
      Sadimal
      Sadimal
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Sadimal Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Ciano seemed a bit confused. He wasn't sure of how to make it any clearer that he wasn't interested in her.

"I'm not interested in you like that either," he said, "All I wanted was a friend and I guess I can't have that either." He slammed his fist against the desk. The force of the impact caused the statue to fall over and break.

"Cazzo!" he exclaimed.
      PeachNCherries
      PeachNCherries
      Junior

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Rexel was half tempted to say 'Way to go man,' but just sighed and shook her head.

"Look man," she told him softly, "Let's just be friends, okay? Just friends."

She looked at the ruined statue and then asked, "Need some help fixing that?"
      Sadimal
      Sadimal
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Sadimal Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:15 am

"Sorry," he said, "I...just get angry easily."

He looked at the statue.

"No," he said, "It was only keeping me back." He picked up the broken pieces and threw in in the trash can.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content