Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

3 posters

Platypus (I hate you)

Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/200Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Empty Re: Platypus (I hate you)

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:22 pm

"Oh, okay. I'm glad that you don't get detention...?" Natsuki said uncertainly but went with it.

Her legs were beginning to feel tired from standing up, and since she felt fairly comfortable now Natsuki decided that she could just sit on the floor. And so she did.

"Krav Maga?" Natsuki asked with confusion. "Is that another form of Martial Arts?"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/300Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Kira sees Natsuki sit on the floor and asks "would you like a chair or to sit in my bed or something? That can't be very comfortable". Kira felt slightly bad for making her sit on the floor.

"krav maga was developed a few years before World War Two by a Jewish ex solider who found a way to defend him self from the newly forming racist party. After the state of Isreal was formed he taught it to their defense force" Kira says giving a brief history of Krav Maga"we use a lot of brutal blows to finish a fight quickly".
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/200Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:37 pm

She waved her hands frantically in front of her, "No, no! I'm fine. Really. I'm used to it."

Natsuki was going to admit to him that she was uncomfortable in a guy's room. She was well aware that most girls her age were completely alright with being near a guy or just hanging out in a guy's dorm. To Natsuki though, it was a whole new experience.

"Wow. I wonder if they're going to teach that in the Martial Arts class."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/300Platypus (I hate you) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Kira sighs and says "well have it your way, though if you want something do not hesitate to ask".

Kira smiles and says "they will, I do kick boxing here and next semester I am going ti finish my muy tai training since I am one belt away from being a master. Kira looks at the heavy bag he had set up in his room to help with his martial arts and says "if you want, you can take a few swings at it".
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:57 pm

"Ahaha. Don't worry, I'll ask if I need to," she lied.

Natsuki was never one to ask for anything unless she really needed it. Like rescuing her from a serial killer or something along those lines.

Her eyes followed to where Kira looked.

"Can I, really?" Natsuki stood from her place and went over to it.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Kira smiles at the girl and says "be my guest, just make sure ti keep a firm wrist, I would hate for you to hurt your self".

Kira smiles and leans on a wall near by to get a better view. He figured he could become good friends with this girl. So long as she had no problem with his personality.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:55 pm

"Thanks," she returned the smile before turning to the heavy bag.

Natsuki gulped as she noticed that it looked quite daunting. Nevertheless she brought her hands up in an awkward position. Now what was she suppose to do again? She stared at it for a second before rolling her eyes at herself. Right, she had to punch it.

Then she brought her arm back widely and attempted to punch the bag. Natsuki stopped her fist before it hit since she wasn't quite sure if her wrist was firm.

"Ahaha! Sorry, but I'm not sure on how to punch..."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Kira smiles at her punch and says "here watch" and throws a jab, cross, and follows it up with a forward elbow and a knee into the bag. When you punch, try to keep your elbow's in as long as possible and make sure you punch in and immediately bring it back to your face. Kira throws two more punches and then walks behind her.

Kira walks behind Natsuki and puts hisright foot behind hers and pushes it to the side a little and says "try to stay shoulder width apart and rotate with your punches to give them a little more power.

Kira throws twi more ounces and says "give it one more shot".
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:20 pm

She stepped a bit to let Kira demonstrate how throw a punch and other attacks. Her jaw opened slightly as she watched him attack the bag. It was always cool to see people fight on TV, but this was the first she ever saw someone through a punch so professionally.

Natsuki closed her mouth, and clapped at his performance. Once he moved out of the way, Natsuki stepped back in front of the bag and brought her hands up again. She stiffened when Kira went behind her to adjust her stance, but forced herself to relax.

"Alright," she said and brought her arm back for a punch.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Kira still behind her lightly grabs her arm and just glides it out straight from where it is. "there is no need to cock your arm before you punch". Kira comes from behind her and throws a slow punch so she can watch what he is doing.

Kira smiles and dies this a few more times and then asks "what martial art are you learning here?".
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:39 pm

"Oh, right," Natsuki watched Kira's slow punches with scrutiny before trying herself.

This time Natsuki didn't bring back, and instead let it move forward. There was no force into it since Natsuki wanted to get it right.

"Uhm... I don't think I chose a specific one yet. It's just Martial Arts in general for now."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Kira smiles and says "that is perfect, now, try to put a little speed into it".

Kira goes back to leaning on his wall and observing.

"well since I taught you the attack, I guess I probably should teach you the defense" Kira says as he gets off his wall again.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Natsuki nodded her head, and added more strength and speed to it. It made a small thud noise and didn't move an inch. She punched it a couple more times, and grew a bit confident with each try.

Her punching stopped when Kira came back.

"What do I do in defense?"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:00 pm

Kira smiles and motions for Natsuki to turn around.

"punch me as fast as you want, it is a rather easy defense...well three depending on how you want to do it and who is punching".

Kira puts his hands up and waits for the punch.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Natsuki turned away from the bag and raised an eyebrow at Kira. He wanted her to punch him, and that didn't sit well with her. She mentally shook her head. Kira was an experienced fighter, and so her worry was quite useless.

"Uhm... Okay," Natsuki returned to the stance that he had showed her and threw the fastest punch she could do.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Kira smiles and just lightly taps Natsuki's fists so that they go off target and at the same time moves forward in a 45 degree angle and follows it up with a punch, kick and an elbow; but none of the attacks make contact even they are going at full speed.

"just tap the fists to the side but make sure you keep your hands up". Kira looks at Natsuki and resets before asking "ready?". He waits for her to say yes before throwing a slow jab cross.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Natsuki's eyes widen when her punch was put off course. And she didn't have time to react at all when Kira did a few moves.

"That was... impressive!" She complimented him as she brought her arms up ready to block.

"Ready," Natsuki nodded before squeaking and slapping away his hands on reflex instead of the tap. "Sorry! I didn't mean to slap your hands."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:19 am

Kira feels his hands get slapped away and smiles. "It is okay, with practice you will be able to keep your cool and do it better, but if you need to defend your self, it does not need to be pretty".

Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 am

She sighed and ran a hand through her head, "I'm going to guess that this is going to take a lot of practice."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:36 am

Kira smiles and says "well you know, practice make perfect".

Kira walks to the bag and throws a round kick and feels it move from his blow, and a loud crack can be heard in the room.

"do you know what a round kick is?" He asks as he re chambers his foot and sets his foot down.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:55 am

"True," Natsuki shrugged and nodded.

Again, she stepped away so that Kira was able to demonstrate properly without her getting in the way.

"A round-house kick is the one you did just now," she grinned cheekily.

Learning Martial Arts was fun, and Natsuki was beginning to relax around guys. Well... at least Kira, for now. She didn't know about the others.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:19 am

Kira smiles and says "well aren't you the smart one" slightly joking, slightly sarcastic. "well you have to bring your kicking leg up so it makes a 90 degree angle while rotating on the ball of the other foot and kick.

Kira does it two more times before stepping back and saying "give it a shot".
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:30 am

She remained grinning as she listened to Kira's instruction and watched his demonstration carefully. Natsuki only nodded before going to the bag herself with a reasonable distance in between.

With her experience in gymnastics, Natsuki was able to follow his instructions on rotating on her foot and then letting her raised leg snap at the top of the bag.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:35 am

Kira smiles and then says "well that is perfect if it is just sparring but for self defense you need to aim he in a downward cutting motion". Kira motions her back and then shows what he means. "Aim for the knee, it will mess up the joint enough for you to get away if you need to, or set up a good combo for stronger attacks".

Kira laughs a little and says "well I guess you are getting a head start on your class".
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:43 am

She backed off again to watch Kira. Her head bobbed up and down at his reasonable advice. Natsuki didn't know much about Martial Arts, but what Kira was saying made sense to her.

A small laugh joined Kira's, "Yeah, I guess I am. At least now I won't look like a fool in there."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:34 pm