Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Unexpected Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Unexpected Return I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Unexpected Return I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Unexpected Return I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Unexpected Return I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Unexpected Return I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Unexpected Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Unexpected Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Unexpected Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

Unexpected Return

WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Unexpected Return Left_bar_bleue65/65Unexpected Return Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Unexpected Return Left_bar_bleue50/50Unexpected Return Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Unexpected Return Left_bar_bleue0/100Unexpected Return Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Unexpected Return Empty Unexpected Return

Post  WithThorns Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Victoria never thought she’d ever be happy to return to an institution of any kind. But her feet hurt. And she wanted to shower.

“What was the point of this venture again?” she said flatly to the light-haired male walking next to her.

“Does a brother need a reason to spoil his little sister?” he replied to her without looking at her.

“Hmph!”, was the only reply he received and for a while longer they walked in silence, many shopping bags hid the distance between them. As they continued down the hall Victoria stole a glance at her brother, she no longer needed to look ahead of her to know where she was going.

Luke had four years on his sister and at least six inches. They best way to describe his looks is to say that he looks like his sister, only a man. His eyes are blue while hers are green, and he’s sufficiently stronger. Eventually he noticed her staring.

“What are you looking at, Missy?” His companion shifted her gazed around before settling back on him.

“He wrote to me.” She stated.

All motion stopped, a thousand pins dropped and not a one was heard.

“When?” his tone was no longer that of the doting older brother, a different man was next to her, her proctor emerged.

“Valentines Day.”

“And what did you do with it?”

Silence.

“Victoria what did you do with it?”

“I threw it away, someone else has it now.” They were well within the school now, open to any ears who wanted to listen to them. The distance was no longer there, the young woman felt her nerves stir.

“Do we know who?”

“No, but whoever does has no idea what they have, to anyone but use it just looks like some sappy ass love letter from a clingy ex.”

Their gazes held on each other, one determined to make a point and the other trying to process the words and of a person who lived in her own head.

Last edited by WithThorns on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OCD)
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Unexpected Return Left_bar_bleue109/300Unexpected Return Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Unexpected Return Empty Re: Unexpected Return

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Aksel made his way through the school's entrance, careful of each step he took. He hand finally managed to stand on his own but still had problems walking. His body felt like lead and each step only reminded him of how odd he was feeling at the moment.

As he neared the large and grand entry way, he took note of two new faces, he had never seen before.
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Unexpected Return Left_bar_bleue0/100Unexpected Return Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  WithThorns Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Footsteps broke the silence and took Victoria's concentration with it. She had to move back and to the side to see who had come in behind him. Luke didn't notice, he was still to busy lecturing her. Anybody else would think that she was giving them some sort of death glare but really she was trying to remember just where she had seen this boy. She knew she had, the red hair was a dead give away, she just.........couldn't place him.....the library maybe...??

"I've seen him somewhere though..." she muttered.

This got her brother's attention.

"What are you..." the last part of his sentence disappeared as he turned and looked at just who it was that seemed so much more important to his sister then he. For some one so smart Victoria's attention was easily stolen. He frowned at the red haired boy, now he'd never get her back into their conversation. Peachy.

"Who's he?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the new guest. He moved so as to block Victoria from his view, which did nothing but annoy her.

"How can I answer you if I cannot see him?"

She replied attempting to push him aside with no avail. She sighted and peeked around him and looked again and even though she knew beyond a doubt that she had seen him somewhere before this moment, she couldn't remember. This bothered her greatly.

"Another student, though I cannot place his name." she finally answered

"Hmmm.." Luke stood silent for a moment, both siblings eyed the boy, Victoria with a bit more difficulty then Luke.

"Who're you then?" He finally.

Victoria sighed, she was never going to get her shower.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:41 am