Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
An undesired situation, I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
An undesired situation, I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
An undesired situation, I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
An undesired situation, I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
An undesired situation, I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
An undesired situation, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
An undesired situation, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
An undesired situation, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
An undesired situation, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

4 posters

An undesired situation,

WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue65/65An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue50/50An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue0/100An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

An undesired situation, Empty An undesired situation,

Post  WithThorns Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Victoria Hale felt very awkward and misplaced. She neared the entryway to the infirmary and looked around for the person in charge while trying her best not to bring attention. In her hand she held a file a papers that she was told to give the head nurse once she got here, but as far as she could tell this person was otherwise indisposed.

"Umm...Hello?? I have...something...kinda important.......Nobody???.....well then"

she said and flopped onto the bench next to the door.
    "I guess I'll wait."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue75/75An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue60/60An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue140/300An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

An undesired situation, Empty Re: An undesired situation,

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Kira walks into the infirmary with another cut on his arm. With a sigh he plops down into a chair next to Victoria. His had was applying pressure on the wound with a towel. It was not a knew one, actually it is the same one Rina helped wrap, but he rubbed it against the wall trying to avoid a couple making out in the hallway

"how are you?" Kira asks the girl lazily.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue65/65An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue50/50An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue109/300An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Post  PeachNCherries Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Rina Knightly was dressed rather oddly today, donning a very cute sundress for her track clothes and a pair of very girly brown boots in place of her normal running shoes. She had to admit that she felt very nice being dressed up with long dark hair in a messy bun that sat at the base of her head.

She had been asked to run a few documents over to the school's nurse and was happy to oblige the teacher in hopes that she wouldn't keep hating her for her sister's constant pranking. As she reached for the door and opened it, she noticed that, unlike every other day, there were other students present.
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue0/100An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  WithThorns Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Victoria tensed greatly when the man entered the room and sat next to her, so much so in fact that she tried to put as much space between the two of then without seeming rude. She wished that this nurse would come back so she could give her this stupid file and go back to her unpacking. she clutched her file in her hands and in her anxious looked up at the ceiling and replied to the boy just as the door opened and yet another student entered.

"I'm fine."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue75/75An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue60/60An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue140/300An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Kira sees the girl tense up and mentally sighs. It seemed to him most of the people at this school have dark pasts or secrets they want to hide.

"that is good to hear".

Kira sees Rina walk in and says "hey, how are you feeling today?"
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue109/300An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Post  PeachNCherries Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:14 pm

"Hello Kira," Rina smiles brightly, happy to have seen him but immediately sees his bleeding wound.

"What happened?!" She asks, concerned from all the blood she sees as she rushes over to his side and pulling his arm up to get a better look.

"You didn't get into another fight did you?" She wonders aloud, not at all understanding what it was that drove people to be violent with him. He was just fine by her standards.
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  WithThorns Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:17 pm

"I suppose so."

Victoria replied as her gazed wandered from the ceiling. This whole waiting this was really grating her nerves, already had so much to do and here she was being stalled because some idiot nurse was taking an early lunch.

"This is bullshit."

She muttered under her breath, not wanting the a boy to thing she was talking about them. The boy spoke again, but not to her so she looked in the direction his voice had gone and saw another student, this time a girl. They seemed to know each other and, not wanting to interrupt anything,put her attention on her shoes.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Rina looked up for a moment when she noticed the quiet girl in the corner. She looked down at the girl's hand and noticed the manila folder in her hands.

"Is that a prescription notice? If you're here to drop it off you can put it in the Nurse's mailbox." She said kindly while pointing to the bin hanging on the side of the door. As if to add emphasis she placed her own documents within the bin.'

"She always collects the mail before the end of the day." She added in, before returning to sit beside Kira and helping him reapply pressure to his wounds.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Kira laughed a little and says "nope, I scraped the cut you wrapped on the wall avoiding some people erm...haveing some personal time in the hallways".

Kira miles at Rina and says "Thanks Rina". Kira feels the added pressure and notices the bleeding is slowing down.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Rina smiles at Kira's thanks, but doesn't blush. She trusted him and since she had been spending so much time with him, she truly felt comfortable with him.

"No problem. I'd do anything for you Kira," She says softly but suddenly realizes how bad that sounds.

"Uh well... um..." And her face goes red as she then turns her full attention to his wound, not sure how to handle the situation now.
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  WithThorns Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:53 pm

When the girl started talking to her Victoria turned toward her to better hear her, when she discovered how the form were really dealt with she both embarrassed and annoyed. In her rush to get this done she had completely missed the box, but it really was a dumb idea to do it this way, leaving prescriptions out where anyone could get to them??

"Thanks"

She said quietly to the girl as she stood to place her file in, she walked passed the nurses desk and oh how so much better her day would have been if she had just slipped the form in the box and left, no knocking things over, no melt down.

But she did, and it happened. God damn her hips.

"WHO THE FUCK PUTS BOOKS THIS WAY?!?!"

She yelled, her frustrating reached its boiling point.

"THIS IS THE DUMBEST OFFICE SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN!! WHERE THE HELL IS THIS BROAD?? THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!"

Eventually Victoria just slumped onto the floor and sobbed with her face in her hands,muttering an incoherent swear between sobs.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Rina looked up as she heard the books and several other knickknacks fall from the desk to the floor. And was shocked when what looked like a small quiet girl, shout louder than a bullhorn.

As the girl finished her meltdown Rina placed Kira's hand in the right place and told him to keep the pressure up. She got up and walked over to the sobbing girl and kneeled down beside her.

"Are you okay?" She asked, afraid of actually touching the girl but wanting to help her none the less.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Kira watches the girl's meltdown and sighs knowing he cant do anything to help her, but he knew that bleeding on the girl wouldnt help.

"do you need any help?" Kira asks her from his seat but with some concern.
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  WithThorns Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:19 pm

At first Victoria wasn't sure if the girl had said anything to her but once she peeked through her fingers and saw her shoes next to she was sure she had. Taking a deep breath she calmed herself a little and took her face from her hands and began to wipe her face.

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to go off like I did...Today;s been a really stressful day, I just arrived a few hours ago and this was all I had left to do..."

She stopped and took another breath, she didn't wanna go on and on but she couldn't stop herself. Embarrassed she looked at the floor.

"I'm really sorry."
    Nigel Uno #1
    Nigel Uno #1
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
    Stamina:
    An undesired situation, Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807An undesired situation, Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
    Experience:

Post  Nigel Uno #1 Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Just then, the curtain around on of the beds flew open and a large woman appeared. "Who's making all that racket?" she demanded and looked around to see a girl on the floor and Kira, yet again, who had re-opened his wound.

When she saw Kira she sighed. "Why are you just sitting there? You know where the stuff is and how to use it by now, surely?" She then turned her attention to the girl on the floor, surrounded by medical books, files, syringes, and other such things. "It'll be alright darling." She got a glass from one of the cabinets above the sink and filled it with water. "Here. Have some water." She let her sip at the water while she rubbed her back. "Come on, let's have a seat on one of the beds here." She gently pushed her to get up and directed the to a bed that wasn't enclosed by a curtain.

She then moved a tray over so she could put her glass down if she wanted to. "You can stay her as long as you'd like, darling." and smiled at her before finally turning her attention to the last girl.

"You're not hurt. Are you his girlfriend?" she asked referring to the delinquent that was now cleaning himself up.
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  WithThorns Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Victoria took the glass and allowed herself to be guided to the bed. Her nerves were calmer now and she really just wanted to be done here and go back to her room. She nodded in thanks to the nurse and drank the rest of her water and set the cup onto the tray in front of her and stood.

"I just came to drop off the forms and they're there."

She stated, pointing to the box. Her words came out fast due to her anxiousness. She gathherd herself and hurried for the door while saying

"I didn't mean to cause such a scene I'm truly sorry you all must think I'm a fool.."

She disappeared out the door and actually made it down the hall a bit before she remembered something a little important and turned back around until she stood once again at the nurse's doorway.

"I'm Victoria Hale it's very nice to meet you all."

She said quickly with her head bowed and soon rushed off again, heading back to her dorm.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Kira pours some alcohol on his cut and winces at the burn. He always hated it, He could take punches, kicks, and the occasional cut, but that burn always got him. Kira sighs and wraps the cut. He then leans against the wall and waits for Rina.

It was lucky for him she was here, cause he had a few questions he wants to ask her. It was nothing investigative, more of a friendly get to know you set of questions.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Rina flushed darkly at the Nurse's question before ducking her head down and mumbling, "With all due respect ma'am that's not your concern."

She hated when people pried into her and Rexel's life, a good sign left over from all the paparazzi back home.

"If you don't mind I need to speak with Kira before I leave though." And she walked past the large woman toward the boy she had been speaking to.

"Hey," she smiled as she took a set next to the dark haired boy.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Kira feels his ears burn when he Hears the Nurse's question and is kind of thankful Rina gave an answer. He had no idea what they were. Sure there were feelings between them but they never actually have made it on a date.

"hey" Kira replies "if you want you can finish up what your doing here and I can walk you to where ever you are headed next". Kira was attempting to be the polite guy that likes a girl and has no idea if he is doing any good.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:17 pm

"I was just asked to drop the papers," she commented offhandedly then continued, "And I was actually on my way to find you after this. We really didn't get to chat much at the coffee shop yesterday."

She smiled a silly grin, "Lucky me to catch two birds without even meaning to!"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Kira smiles just as sillily and says "I think I'm the lucky one here" before he could realise why he was saying. Kira laughs a little and then says "well, you know it was fun planning that party".
    Kira stands up smiles at Rina. "so any where in particular you want to go?" he asks trying not to seem to eager ti talk to her.

Kira turns to the nurse and says "I will try not to come down here for a while".
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:58 pm

"Music to my ears!" Rina laughed at Kira's promise to the school nurse, before following suit and standing up as well.

"How about my room? Rexel said something about needing to serve another detention in the Library today for her failed water bomb prank with the physical ed instructor." Then she smiled when she remembered a VERY delicious fact, "AND my brother sent us some blueberry-vanilla scones! They're so wonderful you HAVE to try them!"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Kira laughs a little and says "I am pretty sure she hates me". Kira smiles walks over and opens the door for Rina and waits for her to go through and then follows after her.

"well since I can hardly say no to a cute girl and free food, I can't wait ti try these scones...what's a scone" Kira asks trying ti figure out what he is about to eat.

Kira was kind if confused as ti how manysiblings Rina has but kept quite not wanting ti be annoying.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Rina smiled at his 'cute' comment then replied, "It's a pastry that you have usually with tea and it's crumbly and crunchy and very sweet. It's covered with a lovely layer of sugar glaze and when my brother Bane makes it, it tastes just like heaven."

(BTW ill continue in Room 220)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:16 am