Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

Hush & Whisper [Close, please?]

ZettoSan
    ZettoSan
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/65Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hush & Whisper [Close, please?]

Post  ZettoSan Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Andy noticed the hand running through her hair, and her words, the mention of not being 'that' troubled, he knew something was up. But he decided not to press the issue further here.

"I'm a good guesser, and a good improviser. That's why I am a pretty good musician. Not to ring my own bell anyway."
    Andy put his hand behind his head and chuckled.

"Room 107. Drop by any time! Just knock, I'll probably be there." Andy just smiled, excited at already meeting a cute girl.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/200Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hush & Whisper [Close, please?]

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:31 pm

"A very good one," Natsuki agreed. "And 107? Wow, that's convenient. I'm the room across yours: 108."

She looked around the library and found that she didn't really want to check out a book this early into her year. Maybe after a few weeks or so, and then she'd come back to get a book for leisure reading.

"Wanna just head there now? There really isn't anything for me here at the moment," Natsuki returned her attention to Andy.
    ZettoSan
    ZettoSan
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/65Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  ZettoSan Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:42 pm

"well that's always a good coincidence."

Andy looked around, and saw there was no one around.

"Well, sure then. Let's head out." He extended a hand.

"Ready to some along, pretty lady?" He said with a grin and slight redness to his face.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/200Hush & Whisper [Close, please?] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:51 pm

"Isn't it?" Natsuki asked rhetorically before glancing at his extended hand.

She reached out for it, and then pulled back. Natsuki shook her head. Andy was nice, but she still couldn't bring herself to have skin to skin contact with a boy.

"I'm going to guess that you'll call me that regardless of what I say," Natsuki grinned at him before starting to walk towards the exit of the library.

((OOC: You can just make another thread in your dorm, and I'll follow along.))
    ZettoSan
    ZettoSan
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  ZettoSan Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:54 pm

((OOC: Fair enough.))

Andy took note of the sudden retraction of the hand.

"Well then. Let's be off."

EXIT
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Natsuki let Andy pass her so that he could lead them to his dorm. As they continued to walk, she noted that she was gradually relaxing in the presence of guys. She smiled slightly at that. Coming to Inu High had been a good decision. She would now be able to get over Jersey.

::EXIT::

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:44 pm