Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Awkward Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Awkward Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Awkward Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Awkward Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Awkward Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Awkward Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Awkward Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Awkward Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Awkward Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

Awkward Introductions

PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Awkward Introductions Left_bar_bleue65/65Awkward Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Awkward Introductions Left_bar_bleue50/50Awkward Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Awkward Introductions Left_bar_bleue109/300Awkward Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Awkward Introductions Empty Awkward Introductions

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:49 pm

"Goddammit Aksel! Shut up! You're in the library!" Rexel seethed her voice barely above a whisper, not at all happy with Aksel following behind her. Dammit she had work to do!

"Look we NEED to talk," Aksel reminded her, not allowing more than a foot of distance between them. He heard Rexel huff in annoyance at his persistence and finally lost his temper.

Grabbing a hold of her arm he pulled her and threw her into a nearby broom closet, closing the door behind them.

"I am fucking SICK of you running out on me!" He was seething now, not wanting to deal with the attitude of the girl before him. It brought back too many memories seeing her pinned against the wall.

"Then go back HOME, We were FINE without you!" Rexel retorted back hotly, finally snapping because of the red-head's aggression.

"WHY YOU-" Aksel suddenly found himself pushed back into the door by the much smaller girl and realized something that he hadn't before.

Rexel Knightly, had gotten a HELL of a lot stronger.

As the door flung open, because he hadn't bothered to lock it, Aksel grabbed hold of his step-sister's arm and pulled her down to the ground with him.

"YOU BLOODY GIT!" Rexel screamed out as she landed on top of him and getting hit by his knee, the lovely London lass was finally PISSED.
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Awkward Introductions Left_bar_bleue65/65Awkward Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Awkward Introductions Left_bar_bleue50/50Awkward Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Awkward Introductions Left_bar_bleue0/100Awkward Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Awkward Introductions Empty Re: Awkward Introductions

Post  WithThorns Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Victoria browsed the shelf in front of her looking for anything that might pique her interest. She felt better since her episode in the nurses office now that she had calmed down and taking a shower and had decided to go and find that which she cared for most.

Book. Lots of them. The girl smiled has she ran her fingers down the dusty spines, eventually she found a book of poems she liked and pulled it out. She opens it towards the middle and began reading. Meaning to check it out and take it with her she began walking towards the front desk but she was so enthralled that she didn't look up to see where she was going. she didn't even hear the door.

CRASH BANG THUD

Victoria was sprawled on the floor, her book and been flung from her hands and she looked behind her to see just what or who she was tangled up in. o her surprise two other girls about her age were on the floor as well, having come from a closet. and in her annoyance of being tripped and interrupted she something her mother would have said.

"Young Ladies Shouldn't Fight."

She was doing her best to channel Lucinda Hale.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Awkward Introductions Left_bar_bleue109/300Awkward Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Rexel looked over at the cause of the added weight to her back and was about to give the person a piece of her mind until she heard the comment the girl had made.

"Ladies...?" Rexel echoed after her and suddenly busted out laughing uncontrollably.

Aksel however did not find it so entertaining. He was in utter shock. Rexel suddenly found herself and the new girl flung off of his body and the look on his face was dark enough to kill.

"I... Am NOT... A Girl..." He seethed through clenched teeth, wanting to punch Rexel in the face for her laughing at his expense but knew he wouldn't get away with beating her here where witnesses and cameras were all about.
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Awkward Introductions Left_bar_bleue0/100Awkward Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  WithThorns Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:14 pm

After being pushed off the pile by the two girls Victoria stood and picked her book up as well. after inspecting it for damage she sighed in relief. The book was fine, she didn't want to owe the school money her first week here. She turned back to see if the others were alright as well and found yet another surprise. The black haired one was on the floor in hysterics and the red head looked very angry, maybe she didn't like other women piled on her? Well, it wasn't Victoria's fault they crashed through the damn door on to her.... it was then she caught what the red head said and was.....confused.

"You mean...like a ....Tranny?"

she asked, her head tiled in curiosity
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:22 pm

The dark haired Brit on the floor burst out into a new fit of hysterics upon Victoria's question and Aksel looked as though all the faith he had in humanity and been wiped away.

He couldn't even say anything in response to the girl and suddenly sulked away into the corner of the room to mope in a deep and penetrating air of despair.

WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  WithThorns Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Victoria stood there, still very confused, and watched as the red head and walked away without answering her. How rude. With a sign she began to feel like she had missed something and turned her attention to the black haired girl still laughing on the floor.

"Umm...excuse me......miss???"

She said but she wasn't sure if she had been heard, the girl was laughing quite hard,

"Did I say something wrong?? I think I upset your friend..."
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Rexel finally managed to calm herself down and pulled herself up from the carpeted ground of the library floor. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand before addressing the girl in front of her.

"I think you did more than that," She said a HUGE smile still on her face, "That's not my friend, that's my step-brother."

And again she fell into a fit of laughter as a horrid groan of displeasure erupted from the sulking red-head.
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  WithThorns Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 pm

At the girls statement that the red head was in fact a man a look of horror and embarrassment crossed her face. she stood there for a moment, unsure what to do. Manners and upbringing and such told her to go apologize, but her nerves told her to stay right where she was. So she compromised.

"I am SO SORRY"

She said, hopefully loud enough for the red head to hear but not so loud to get her kicked out. More quietly to the black haired one she said with her head down.

" I didn't realize, I only looked at him for a few seconds and he looked really feminine......oh my god I'm really really sorry..."
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Aksel slumped over onto the ground when he heard the new girl say he was feminine looking and Rexel again burst into a fit of giggles, this time clutching her stomach as it had begun to hurt her.

She was NEVER going to let Aksel live this down.

"Don't worry about him. He'll live, besides I think someone needed to take him down a few notches." Rexel smiled then after a few moments managed to straighten herself up.

"Rexel Knightly, by the way," And she extended her hand towards the girl, "And the little bitch crying in the corner is Aksel."

At this she found herself tackled to the ground and being put into a head lock.

"You....YOU!!!" Aksel was livid now, and just because he couldn't beat the crap out of the new girl didn't mean that Rexel was going to get away with talking about him like that.

"TAKE IT BACK!" He shouted at her, but Rexel countered with a very defiant, "NEVER!!!"
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  WithThorns Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Victoria watched the girl stand, trying to get her laughter under control. She was a little relieved to hear that the red head..she called him...Aksel? would be ok, it would just be really awkward...for a while. Victoria shook her head, oh if her parents could see her now.

"Umm...Victoria Hale, nice to meet..."

And suddenly Rexel's hand was gone, and so was the rest of her.

Aksel had moved with great speed from the corner where he once sulked and was know on the floor with his step-sister...again...and Victoria had no idea what to do...again. She knew she couldn't stop what was going on but she didn't think she should leave either. She leaned against a nearby book shelf and sighed.

'First week's going well' she thought.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:08 pm

A sharp, swift kick was all that was needed to have Aksel thrown off to the side, and into a fetal position.

"You... Dirty... Cheat..." He gasped out, voice at a higher pitch than normal. Oh, he would get revenge for this.

"You deserved it you prick, attacking me when I'm not aware!" Rexel snapped back, her voice now heavy with her British accent. Funny how when people get mad their accent becomes more distinct.

"Sorry about that, but he won't be getting up for a bit now." Rexel turned toward the girl once again, offering her hand once more knowing they wouldn't be interrupted this time.
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  WithThorns Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Because she was looking at her shoes once again Victoria didn't see Rexel kick her step sibling but she did become aware of something happening when she heard him fall to the floor and mumble angrily. Rexel herself was standing upright again and was extending her hand out. Time to try again. Victoria extended her own and they shook.

"Victoria Hale, nice to meet you, Rexel."

She glanced down at Aksel and thought maybe proper introductions could wait until there was less pain and awkwardness around, she faced Rexel again.

"Are you ok? I mean you fell out of a closet and were just in a head lock..?"
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:21 pm

"Huh?" Rexel's face told Victoria that she didn't understand what she meant by being alright.

"Oh don't worry, this always happens to me. I'm a tough cookie though so I can handle it." She said with a smile on her rosy-pink lips.

"Hale, huh? Like from the Hale family of Maine?" She asked the girl, suddenly curious about Victoria's status. If she was indeed part of the Hale family, Rexel would be quite startled because that meant that more drama may occur if her father ever found out that they were attending the same school.
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  WithThorns Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Victoria nodded and smiled a little when she heard Rexel declare she was in fact ok and this sort of thing happened all the time. Maybe this is just everyday banter for the two step-siblings?? Her attention went back to Rexel when she said something else, something she knew, and frowned.

"Yes,why do you ask?"

She was a little guarded in her statement,Victoria didn't get involved in family politics, and she didn't know what other questions this girl would ask.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Rexel noted the stern attitude that Victoria showed when she heard the second question and she smiled.

"I'm guessing you were never into family politics were you?" She sighed out then smiled again, "But I guess that would explain why you didn't slap me when I introduced myself."

"And don't worry, I won't cause any drama, I just got away from my crazy home life, and I have no desire to go back either." She then added with a sweet smile, "Let's be friends okay?"
    WithThorns
    WithThorns
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  WithThorns Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Victoria was a little relieved and nodded in agreement with Rexel's words. Yes, she knew the Knightly family, yes she knew she was supposed to hate them with a fiery passion because someone stole someone's goat baby a million years ago. No, she didn't really care.

"I just never believed in hating someone based on what family they're apart of."

She said, glad Rexel felt similar. She smiled at the thought of a friend.

"Seeing as we're kind of in the same boat, lets."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:21 pm