Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries)

Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Left_bar_bleue75/75Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Left_bar_bleue60/60Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Left_bar_bleue140/300Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries)

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:52 am

Kira feeling highly uncomfortable walks down the halls of the school with a feeling of dread and embarrassment He always hated Tuxedos, the only reason he was wearing this one is cause he has a date to the school dance.

Kira sighed and played songs in his head trying to cool his nerves, but two songs and thoughts kept on rising to the top; the first was "she shook me all night long" and the other is "dancing with myself". He takes a deep breath as he nears the Knightly twin's dorm and knocks on the door.

Spoiler:
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Left_bar_bleue65/65Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Left_bar_bleue50/50Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Left_bar_bleue109/300Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty Re: Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries)

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:18 pm

"I AM NOT GOING!!!" Came a shout from behind the wooden door, the slightly lower pitch giving the voice away as belonging to Rexel Knightly. The sound of shuffling and several objects moving about was heard before the door was opened to reveal Rina.

And she looked breath taking.

Her hair was pulled back slightly into a ponytail and her dark hair was softly curled so that it trailed down her back beautifully.

She wore a strapless, powder white dress that had rhinestones on the bottom that thinned out as their trails went up higher on the gown. Her jewelry was simple, a silver necklace and matching bracelet and earrings. Her heels were the same color of silver.

The crisp scent of sugarcane and vanilla were clinging to her skin and her make up was light accentuating her already striking eyes.

She smiled when she saw Kira, "Wow, you look so good in a suit!"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Left_bar_bleue75/75Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Left_bar_bleue60/60Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Left_bar_bleue140/300Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty Re: Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries)

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Kira hears Rexel shout that she is not coming and laughs a little. For some reason that did not surprise him, he could not see her dancing at a school function. As he waited for the door ti open he heard shuffling and silently sang to him self "foot loose, hung loose, kick off the sunday shoes".
    When Kira sees Rina open the door he smiles and says "wow you look stunning". When he hears her compliment him, he replies "well I guess it is a good thing I never burned this damn thing".
    Kira looked at Rina again and smiled asking "how did I end up with. Such a beautiful date".

As they spoke, the sound of music drifted down the hallways and towards the two students. Kira's heart beat hard and fast in his chest. He was scared he would make an ass of him self, he really had no idea how to dance. He only knew the dance to foot loose cause his sister is hot for Kevin Bacon
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Left_bar_bleue65/65Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Left_bar_bleue50/50Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Left_bar_bleue109/300Dancing with my self (PeachNCherries) Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Rina smiled at his compliment and felt a blush creep up into her cheeks and spread down all the way to her chest. She wasn't sure how to reply but when she heard the music coming from the end of the hall she looked at him again.

"Shall we go make fools of ourselves before our peers?" She joked, reaching out to grab onto Kira's arm. She couldn't control the erratic beating of her heart and she silently hoped that Kira couldn't hear the strong pounding of her chest. She could only hope that she wouldn't do anything stupid tonight.

Before they left she turned and asked Rexel once more if she was sure she wanted to stay and was almost met with a flying pillow. She managed to duck and pull Kira out of the way of the flying projectile just in time.

"Okay then, try to stay out of trouble at least." And she closed the door behind her.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Kira watches as Rina slowly blushes and smiles. Kira thought she looked cute Shen she blushed but kept those sentiments to him self, since he did not wish to scare her away. Kira feels his heart pond in his heart when Rina grabs onto his arm.

"Well, you know doing things the way that blends you in is no fun" Kira grins. He watched the pillow fly from the room and laughs a little as he is pulled from the line of fire.

Kira smiles and walks towards the music, he tries ti calm his punding heart by thinking of stuff like his sister's bad singing but fails cause he happened to take a look at the girl next to him. He sees the ballroom in front of him and feels his stomach drop and his heart practically burst from his chest.

"With any luck, they will have a worse dance competition " Kira says jokingly. Though he was pretty sure that would be the only thing he could win.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:53 pm

"You know, Kira," Rina speaks softy, her voice almost like the gentle hum of rushing waves, "I already like you how you are. Your dance skills, or lack there of, really wont change that."

She then turned and smiled brightly at the boy beside her, "Let's just have fun and enjoy tonight."

Rina spoke honestly, but didn't quite catch her small confession as it slipped past her pretty pink lips. She wanted Kira to stop being so self-conscious. She knew he was a good guy and really that was all that mattered to her.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:09 am

"you are amazing" Kira says as his heart steadies and the butterflies vanish "Rina, you are an amazing girl. It's no wonder I like you" Kira says , ignoreing the fact he is being open about what he is thinking and smiles as they near the door.

"well you will have fun here, that a guarantee" Kira says with a joking sincerity.

Kira loosens his tie with his free hand so it is not tight around his neck, but slightly loose and then slide his hand into his coat pocket and touches his lighter as the stand before the doors. Kira walks towards the door and holds it open for his date and smiles saying "after you".

Kira hated the formality of the dance already but so far Rina has made it wroth it. He felt almost at ease. Kira feels his heart pound again and tries to think of what she had said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:44 am