Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Similar topics

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
    Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
    Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
    Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
    Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
    Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
    Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
    Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
    Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
    Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

Discovering a Voice [Closed]

Kira Yagami
      Kira Yagami
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
      Stamina:
      Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
      Experience:
      Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/300Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Discovering a Voice [Closed]

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Kira places the box of notes by the bookshelf and walks towards the smaller boxes. Kira looks them over and wonders if the people who put the smaller boxes under the large ones are idiots. "you are lucky that your smaller boxes were not crushed. Do you need help unpacking these?".

Kira notes that the tape is weaker on these so he closes the blade of his knife and pockets it.
      Natsuki Kanda
      Natsuki Kanda
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
      Stamina:
      Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
      Experience:
      Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/200Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:59 pm

"Oh... Yeah. I almost forgot about those," she said as she walked towards Kira and the small boxes. "Ugh. The movers are lacking common sense to have put those ones at the bottom."

She thought about it and shook her head, "No. That's fine. You helped with the bulk of my stuff anyways. I can manage from here."

Natsuki sent him a small smile. Kira can stay and help more if he wanted to, or he can leave since it was late into the night already.
      Kira Yagami
      Kira Yagami
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:
      Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/300Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Kira smiles back at the girl and looks at the time before saying "well if you don't mind, I would like to help you finish up". Kira did not care that he had classes the next day, because he could sleep through most and not miss anything.

Kira sighs and says "you probably dint want those movers to help you next year, they seem kind of dumb" as he walks towards the boxes and moves the first one off the pile and opens it up to see pictures of Natsuki and what looks like her brother.
      Natsuki Kanda
      Natsuki Kanda
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:
      Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/200Discovering a Voice [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Natsuki kept her smile, in fact, it grew a bit wider. She shook her head, "No. I don't mind at all."

She picked up a different box and opened it. Her eyes shined with a bit nostalgia, but nevertheless she began to put them on top of empty surfaces. On the walls were a few nails that she had put in earlier to hang other pictures.
      Kira Yagami
      Kira Yagami
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Kira notices Natsuki is smiling more and says "well glad to see your smiling supposed ti frowning" slightly jokingly.

Kira pulls some of the pictures from their cardboard home and asks "tell me where you want each of these and I will hang them for you". Kira lays the pictures out and waits for the orders.

Kira pulls out the last picture and sees Natsuki with her brother, this time however she is with others and someone at the end is ripped out. Kira silently places the picture back in and places the box next to Natsuki and returns to work.
      Natsuki Kanda
      Natsuki Kanda
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Natsuki could only smile at his statement. She supposed that smiling made her feel better than a frown. When Natsuki saw which frames he was holding up, Natsuki nodded to him.

"Those are to be hung on the wall," she said, "The bigger ones are put at the end and then gradually get smaller towards the middle."

There were two frames each of exactly the same size so when everything was put together the wall would look symmetrical.
      Kira Yagami
      Kira Yagami
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Kira pulls out his knife and a leveler is on the back. He hangs and levels the pictures. The first one was perfect. The second followed suit, however when he hung the third the chain holding the back snapped and Kira quickly caught the frame and laid it on her bed.

Kira looks at the boy in the picture and asks "just out of curiosity, is this your brother?". Kira points to the boy that looks similar to Natsuki. Kira looks at the box next to her, with the ripped picture and winders who hurt her enough for her ti rip the picture. Kira was pretty sure she was to nice to get that mad easily.
      Natsuki Kanda
      Natsuki Kanda
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Natsuki had taken the other pictures that weren't put on the walls, and had lined them up on top surface of the bookshelf. She turned her head and instantly brightened up when Kira asked if the person next to her was her brother.

Carefully she jumped down from the chair she was using and quickly strode to Kira with the brightest smile ever. Her eyes softened at the picture.

She was on him in a piggy-back ride, and doing the ever cliche peace sign while her brother was making sure Natsuki wasn't falling. His expression seemed to be annoyed, but his eyes were shining mischievously.

"Yup, that's my brother," Natsuki giggled, "His name is Syuusuke, and he's fifteen now... I think."
      Kira Yagami
      Kira Yagami
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Kira knew that smile well and pulls ou his wallet. In it was a picture of his sister and him at an amusement park, on his shoulders was Lexi. Kira was scoweling but his sister is glowing. In the picture Kira was 5 and his sister was three. He had another one with him and his sister playing on the beach. While all of Kira's briuses and cuts are in plain view, the scar that runs down back has yet to come.

Kira has one last picture if his sister from this year. She is smiling, but anyone that knew her would see she was just crying. It was taken the day before Kira left for Inu.
      Thi is lexi, she is about 13 now Kira says with a proud smile. After all he pretty much raised her, even though they were only a year apart.
      Natsuki Kanda
      Natsuki Kanda
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Natsuki gushed at the picture of when Kira and his sister were small. They looked absolutely adorable, although Natsuki didn't say that out loud because she was sure that Kira would argue that he was not cute.

"Thirteen? Wow," Natsuki said with surprise, "She's the same age as I am. Why didn't she come here with you?"
      Kira Yagami
      Kira Yagami
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Kira smiles a little at the thought of his sister at Inu and says "well, she is still in 8th grade, and the reason I came here, was not one of choice. I was shipped here so my step mom, lexi's mother; could get rid of me".

Kira laughs a little and says "your the same age as my sister and your brother is about a year older then me". Kira found the age similarities kind of funny.

"With the pictures, your room is a lot warmer" Kira says, refrencing the atmosphere of the room.
      Natsuki Kanda
      Natsuki Kanda
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:37 pm

"Oh..." Natsuki didn't know what to say about his mother. She'd never experienced the dislike or hate from a family member, much less the want to be rid of.

Natsuki was glad at the change of subject and joined him in his little laugh, "Funny isn't it?"

Her eyes dimmed a bit as she looked at all the pictures around her room. They were dominated with pictures of she and her brother, "Thanks. I think so too, but I'm really going to miss my brother."

She walked towards the last box and noticed that one picture hadn't been taken out yet. It was her, Syuusuke, Jersey, and that girl. But the girl had been ripped out when Natsuki was angry and hurting.

"Do you have a lighter with you?" Natsuki asked as she continued to stare at the frame.
      Kira Yagami
      Kira Yagami
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Kira laughs a little and says "you have a better sense of interior design then me. Mine is horrid as you saw earlier". This is very true. It does not help that he can not keep his room clean either.

Kira reaches into his pocket and pulls out a zippo lighter with the lyrics "I am the son of rage and love" are carved into the side. Lexi had given Kira this lighter as a present.

"I have a lighter but no smokes" Kira says. Seeing as he does not smoke anymore he tends to stay away from them.
      Natsuki Kanda
      Natsuki Kanda
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:55 pm

She shrugged nonchalantly. "It's a force of habit. Well... that and I like it when things are symmetrical."

Natsuki let out a little laugh at that. Her brother and childhood friends had always called her a bit of a perfectionist, and teased her about it. It was all fun and games then; now it seemed to be something that annoyed some people.

Her attention was dragged away from the frame as she stared at the lighter.

"Would you mind if I borrow it for tonight?"

It was alright if he refused. Natsuki would just have to find another lighter elsewhere.
      Kira Yagami
      Kira Yagami
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Kira smiles and says "I guess compared to me you are a perfectionist" Kira say, he was just joking with her and was kind if supprised he was joking with a girl he had known for a few hours.

Kira flicks the lighter on and then off again before tossing it to Natsuki. "if you break it we will have some issues. Please take care of her" Kkra says as it flies through the air.

Kira knew why she wants it, and figured we all have pictures to burn.
      Natsuki Kanda
      Natsuki Kanda
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:09 pm

"I suppose so."

Natsuki grinned at being called a perfectionist, and was glad that it hadn't been said in a cruel tone. That made her feel a lot better.

She could only nod as she caught the thrown lighter, "Don't worry. I'll give it to you tomorrow morning as soon as possible."

Quietly she slipped it into her back pocket where she always held her phone.
      Kira Yagami
      Kira Yagami
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Kira nods and says "if you are burning something, you might want to do it in the back left corner of the school yard. Since it is along the forest the ashes will drift into the forest, not leaving much of a trace". Kira did not care what she will do, so long as she does not get caught using it for something she shouldn't.

Kira looks at the other boxes and says "would you like some help with those boxes?". Kira had no idea they were even more personal stuff and he would not have of he knew.
      Natsuki Kanda
      Natsuki Kanda
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:45 pm

"Thanks for the tip," Natsuki said as she began to stack the empty boxes together. "And no that's fine. Those boxes have personal things in them."

Once all of the boxes were stacked together, Natsuki easily set them against the wall. And there was only three boxes left which would be easy to organize the next day.

"Thanks, again, for helping me and what not," Natsuki turned to Kira and smiled.
      Kira Yagami
      Kira Yagami
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Kira says "no problem" and then sits on the floor for a few seconds. Kira chuckles at the humor since Natsuki was sitting on his floor a little while earlier.

Kira smiles at Natsuki and says "well I willeave you that" and the pulls a note pad from his pocket and writes his cell phone number on it and hands it to her "It was my pleasure to help you, call if you need anything" he says before opening the door, waving and walking out with a smile.
      Natsuki Kanda
      Natsuki Kanda
      Freshman

Character sheet
      Health:
      Stamina:
      Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Natsuki stared dumbfounded at the piece of paper that now held Kira's phone number. That was the first time someone had given her their number. The only numbers she had in her cell phone were that of her family and emergency numbers like the police station, fire department, and the hospital.

"Thanks again!" She called out to him.

After Kira left and was in his dorm, Natsuki got a hold of herself and began to dress in jeans, a plain colored shirt, and a thick jacket. Quickly she put on her shoes and stealthy ran out of the dorms to the back left corner of the school yard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content