Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Long Overdue I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Long Overdue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Long Overdue I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Long Overdue I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Long Overdue I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Long Overdue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Long Overdue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Long Overdue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Long Overdue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

Long Overdue

PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Long Overdue Left_bar_bleue65/65Long Overdue Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Long Overdue Left_bar_bleue50/50Long Overdue Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Long Overdue Left_bar_bleue109/300Long Overdue Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Long Overdue Empty Long Overdue

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:36 pm

The sound of rummaging was what caused her to open her violet eyes to the world. Her every bone and muscle was screaming at her and she was fairly sure that the pain wouldn't be going away anytime soon.

With a lot of effort, Rina forced her head up off of the bed and over towards the closet where the sound was coming from. The quick glint of short black hair affirmed that it was Rexel who was the culprit behind the disturbance.

“Rex...” She mumbled out, surprised at the raspy sound of her own voice. The training camp had taken a lot more out of her than she had originally thought.

“Mmm…” Rex grunted out as she tried to get dressed for the day, finding every move she made put her in terrible agony. Before she finished zipping her pants she turned exhausted teal eyes to her twin and muttered, “Don’t get up.”

Unfortunatly, she was too late and Rina had already tired to get up from her extremely missed dorm bed, only to cry out at the protesting that her body made.

“Told you” the younger twin told the older one, before she turned to try and shimmy into her t-shirt.

Rina held back the tears as much as she could, not wanting to cry again. She would NEVER go to another track training camp EVER again.

The rest of the morning was spent with random cries, moans and shrieks coming from the second floor dorm as the twins proceeded to prepare for their re-entry into the Inu High experience.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:58 pm