Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Training Day I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Training Day I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Training Day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Training Day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Training Day I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Training Day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Training Day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Training Day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Training Day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

Training Day

PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Training Day Left_bar_bleue65/65Training Day Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Training Day Left_bar_bleue50/50Training Day Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Training Day Left_bar_bleue109/300Training Day Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Training Day Empty Training Day

Post  PeachNCherries Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:32 pm

The wind breezed slowly across the grounds of Inu Private High, and the dark clouds from the previous night's rain slowly and steadily made their way across the vast sky overhead. Out on the track field, two girls were finishing their warm-ups.

Rina paused in the middle of her last stretch to adjust the few strands of black silk that had fallen from the bun that sat atop her head. When she was done she looked over at her twin to see her making an attempt at a push-up and failing miserably.

"Don't force yourself," Rina commented, "You'll be utterly useless if you get hurt."

Rexel snorted at her sister's comment and snapped back, "At least I'm TRYING to get some sort of strength! I'm sick of having to ask people to open up my bottle of water."

Rina laughed as she continued to watch Rexel push herself up off the ground, only to land face first into the dirt beneath her hands.

"DAMMIT."

The wind was the only sound that played across the track field, and the girls were struck with a terrible pang of boredom.

"Hey, Rina..." Rexel smiled sinisterly, as she sat back to rest on her elbows.

"Yes, Rexel?" Rina replied as she turned to see a certain gleam in her sibling's eyes.

"I have an idea..."

"Do you now?"

Before anything else was said, both sisters jumped up from the ground and dashed down the track, each one trying harder and harder with each step they took to surpass the other.

"I'm gonna beat you today!" Rexel called out, pushing herself far past her limit, and Rina laughed.

"Sure you are, right after I pass the finish line first." Rina retorted taking advantage of her position near the innermost lane.

Laughter filled the grounds area as the twins continued to race one another, neither giving the other any breaks.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Training Day Left_bar_bleue75/75Training Day Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Training Day Left_bar_bleue60/60Training Day Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Training Day Left_bar_bleue140/300Training Day Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Training Day Empty Re: Training Day

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:38 am

Kira was jogging around the track shadow boxing when two girls flew past him, he felt the wind on his face. as he reaches a chalked Mark on the track, he breaks out into a sprint. As he neared another mark he slowed down and did 20 clap push-ups and then got up and shadow boxed in the other direction, as he came back around he nearly ran into one of the girls, but used his martial arts training to avoid her with out injury; however his hand did make contact with her body.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm

"REX YOU CHEAT!" Rina hollered as she felt a hand touch her. She had failed to see the boy who had also been on the grounds of the school and immediately thought it was her sister trying to get ahead of her.

She quickly turned to attempt to smack her twin when sh felt herself trip and fall face first onto the pavement.

"Owwiee..." She mumbled while trying to pull herself up.

Rexel, who had continued running down the track suddenly heard her sister's cry and turned to see what had happened as a quick shadow breezed by her.

"OMG! Rina, you ok?"

"You tried to cheat!" Rina snapped at her sister from the ground, and Rexel looked offended.

"I DID NOT!"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:18 am

Kira turns around and holds his hand out for the girl on the floor. "I am sorry, are you ok? I should have paid attention to the fact two more people got on the track". Kira looks at the girl who was standing and nods apologetically and goes onto say "What brings two beautiful girls like you out onto the track?".
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:31 am

Rexel stops next to the new boy and watches as he helps Rina up off the ground.

"Oh," Rina mutters as she takes hold of his hand and gets up, "That was you?"

Rina turns to her twin and gently mouths an 'I'm sorry' before her attention returns to the guy in front of her.

An awkward moment of silence passes before Rexel suddenly realizes that he asked something.

"Uh, I'm Rexel, and this is my sister Rina," She says while motioning to her mirror image, "We were training for the track team tryouts."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:38 am

Kira chuckles a little and says " if you are going to run track. It might be wise not to just run the track. Try to work your abs as well. Oh by the way I am Kira Yagami, nice to meet you". Kira smiles and asks "what events do you want to compete in?".
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:46 am

"Rina does sprints and hurdles mostly and I want to try long distance this year," Rexel tells him while smiling brightly.

"We were doing aerobics earlier today to work our cores but decided that if we want to make the team we better try to do some ACTUAL running." Rina added in.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:52 am

"I used to do hurdles but I found them a bit easy, kick boxing is a lot more fun and challenging" Kira says with slight pride "I am not a cast distance runner but I can do about three miles in a little less then thirty minutes". He then puts his hand on his arm and stretches it a little and does the same to the other. "seeing as I messed up halls practice, can I do anything for you? Buy you guys a meal, help you with homework, or something?" Kira asks.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:00 am

Rina blushed hotly at Kira's flexing and suddenly found the ground very interesting, and Rexel smiled darkly as she noticed her sister's distress.

"You didn't really do any harm but how about taking us for smoothies after practice? I know this AWESOME place in the mall..." Rexel said as she nudged her red-faced sibling in the side.

"Uh," Rina suddenly stuttered out, desperate to change the subject "So 3 miles in thirty minutes huh? That's impressive! How'd you push yourself to do that?"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:06 am

"I love the feeling of achievement afterwords and the mile and two mile did not give me that feeling" Kira lied. The reason was so he could get as far from his home and clear his mind at once. "it also helps with my martial arts training, it does wonders for the speed and power of ones kick" Kira says with a slight chuckle "sure sounds good Kira says to Rexel's invite. He noticed Rina's obvious embaresment but did not say a thing.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:19 am

"OH MY GOD! You do martial arts? What kind? Have you done it long? Have you ever gotten into fights?" Rexel started to bombard the poor boy with question after question and Rina just tuned her out until she her her sister ask, "Have you ever killed someone?"

"REXEL ANN KNIGHTLY WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" and immediately smacked her sister in the back of the head, making sure that she left a bump.

"I'm so sorry about my sister. She's kind of an idiot." Rina quickly responded while turning her attention back to the boy in front of her. "Just ignore her, it's always for the best."

"THAT HURT RINA!" Rexel snapped back at the other girl while gently cradling her new bruise. "Not only was that rude it was completely unnecessary!"

"You're existence is unnecessary." Rina deadpanned at her dimwitted double, only to hear Rexel mumble "big bully" under her breath.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 am

Kira laughs a little and says "I have got a few black belts, I practice Krav Maga, Muy tai, and brazillian Ju Jitsu". when asked if had killed anyone he lies and says "fortunately I have not, but I have gotten into several fights due to certain things and have had guns and knives pulled on me". Kira smiles at both sisters subsequent actions.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 am

"WOW THAT'S SO COOL!!!" Rexel says as she gets a starry, far-off look in her eyes, and Rina can't help but once again question their biological connections.

"Ah, so Kira, have you been attending long? I don't think I've seen you around before?" Rina questions, hoping to distract her sister from the topic of fighting.

Rexel seemed perfectly content to just day-dream about ninjas and samurais and other icons of war and strength.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 am

"no I have not, this is my first year here, and already people hate me" Kira sat with another small laugh "how Lang have you been going here?". Kora looks up at the sky and sees a cloud that looks like a knife and quickly looks away.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:43 am

"Ah so your a new fish in the pond too, huh?" Rina says with a smile, "We just moved here from England ourselves."

"There's so much sunshine!" Rexel interjected, "Almost makes up for being away from home."

She then muttered darkly under her breath, "Hope the bitch is drowning in the flood waters."

"We've had some difficulties making acquaintances as well. Not many people here are trusting of outsiders. Particularly international ones." Rina re-countered, having caught what her sister had said and hoped that the good looking boy hadn't heard.

Rexel had never been very good at keeping her mouth shut.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:54 am

"Ain't that the truth" Kira says in agreement to What Rina says " I moved here from a ways off and it seems outsiders should not talk to insiders". Kira did hear what Rexal said but ignores it and asks "what part of England are you from? One of my favourite singers is Crome Liverpool, and so is my friend back home". Kira moves slightly closer to the hot girls, but does it in a manor that does not look creepy or odd.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:43 pm

"We were born in Ipswich but grew up mostly in the family house in Bristol. When our father remarried we moved to London and stayed there until we were enrolled here." Rina told him factually, having rehearsed those lines for what seemed like years.

"More like shipped here..." Rexel mumbled while twirling a strand of her short hair between her fingers.

Rina watched as her sister fidgeted and held in the sigh that so desperately wanted to come out.

"Sorry, our... situation... isn't exactly a blessed one." Rina interjected as she noticed Kira take a step closer. Strangely, she didn't feel the urge to pull away from him.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Kira smiles and empathetic smile and says "I don't know my biological mother and grew up with my dad. That was very unpleasant, especially the way he...well i came to Inu to run away". Kira stretches his other hand and feels the muscle flex and then release. "so when do you two want to head to that smoothie shop?".
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Rina couldn't help the bright red flush that colored her cheeks at the boy's display of muscle control and she quickly looked away.

"Uh, well how about in an hour or so? I'd like to take a quick shower and change before heading out into the public eye." Rina offhandedly offered, suddenly very aware of the thin layer of sweat that lay across her skin.

Rexel again noted how Rina reacted to Kira'a flexing and a very sinister plan began to form in her pretty little head.

"Yeah, we'll meet you at the mall in an hour, sound good?" Rexel smiled sweetly, already planning out all the final details of her idea.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Kira says "sounds great, I look forward to seeing you two there". Kira looks at both of the girls and makes sure to make eye contact; but he lets his eye linger on Rina.

Kira says "See you in a little" and jogs off. As he leaves a boy takes a swing at him but Kira avoids it and plants a foot into his gut. The boy drops like a stone and Kira looks down at him. In a voice just loud enough for the girls to hear he asks "what did i do to you?". The boy looks up and says, just as loudly "because you were born".
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:54 pm

(i will make the topic in the mall since i have noting to do, it is called "who wants to live forever".)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:09 pm