Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

3 posters

Welcome to the jungle

Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/300Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the jungle

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:03 pm

"I am pretty I am unteachable"Kira says. He notice's that Paris is smiling,"You should smile more, it seems to suit you more". Kira returns the smile and wondered why she goes unnoticed, most sane people would give their right arm to date her, or even be seen with her.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/65Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  Paris Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Her smile slowly vanishes. ''I rather be invisable, then visable.'' Her eyes turned to the snotty popular female students walking past. ''It's less hassle for me.'' That was true it was less hassle for her, they just left her alone, or didn't know she existed, one of the other, after all her brother was pretty popular but not over the top popular, never hung out with someone how just wants to be popular, but his true friends. Paris, didn't really have a true person friend, her true best friend was her horse, who was her pride and joy.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/300Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Kira thinks for a second and looks at the snotty girl with a little disgust."Makes sense" Kira says as he remembers life at home "I dont see why they enjoy that hassle, from the looks of it they are never happy". Kira's sister was one of the most popular people at her school and Kira was infamous for beating the hell out of people that hurt her. He could not stand being known for it, but it was his job, even if he was only her half-brother.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/65Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Welcome to the jungle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  Paris Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:52 pm

''They never are..'' Paris spoke, she had to admit she felt slightly apologetic to those girls boyfriends, After all she might be invisible but she was good at finding what happens around the school, after all People, don't look at her unless they know her like some of the senior boys. ''Life never said it was a pretty thing.'' She says now looking towards the vehicles leaving the grounds.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:02 pm

"But that is part of the beauty. The struggle and audacity people endure creates a beautiful cycle; from the cry of a newborn to the death of and elder, it is all just one work of art" Kira says philosophically "It is the love, the pain, the friends, and enemies that in my opinion make it worth while". Kira wondered where a sentence like that came from but blew it off. He looks at the school and watches as the students walk like an army of ant in a well timed dance of chaos.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Paris frowned and blinked a couple of times, it was like he was speaking from a text book, but shook her head in a no way. And didn't say a word, she looked down at her watch to see the time, obviously school was over.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Kira watched more people pour out, and noticed they all were in their little groups. Kira had never understood the need to stay clustered, to him it seemed pointless since you will never meet anyone new like that. "do you listen to Queen?"Kira asks as a kid that looks like Freddie Mercury walks past.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:33 pm

She knew she had to leave shortly to ride her horse. But yet answered his question easily. ''Sometimes..'' she turned to see Kira. ''I have to go now..'' Which was true she did have to go.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Kira smiled and says "finally a little taste in music around here".Kira looks back towards the school and sees the boy that tried to stab him and some friends walking towards him. Don't get dead"Kira says as he glances back at the boys. He walks off, glancing over his shoulder to catch one last look at Paris as he sings who wants to live forever. On of the boys grab him and Kira sighs before laying them all out.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 am

Paris walked away not even looking back once or even saying a goodbye.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:53 pm