Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Similar topics

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly)

PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Left_bar_bleue65/65Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Left_bar_bleue50/50Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Left_bar_bleue109/300Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Empty Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly)

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:09 pm

The sound of the rain resonated loudly through the silent halls as Aksel gently strolled down them. Classes had finished for the day and most of the other students were out and about or in their dorms at this point of the day. He smiled to himself before stretching his arms up over his head and letting out a very deep sigh.

"Hmmm... My, my what a dull place..." He mused to himself.
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Left_bar_bleue65/65Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Left_bar_bleue50/50Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Left_bar_bleue0/100Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Empty Re: Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly)

Post  Katie Caverly Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Hope just couldn't be caught passing notes to her sister. She never was, but today, Hope was less lucky. Faith and Hope watched as her teacher snatched the folded note and through it in her desk. So, Hope talked her younger sister into sneaking in to the room to get the note and change it. Faith kept guard as Hope changed the note from Isn't her dress horrorible? to Don't you love her shoes? Hope snickered as they made a break for it. They turned a corer and ran straight into a boy, who still stood. Faith falling right on top of Hope.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Left_bar_bleue109/300Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Empty Re: Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly)

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:45 pm

'Twins?' Aksel wondered as he looked at the duo all but plastered to the floor.

"In a rush?" He asks them in his deep and seductive tone that left most girls like jello in his hands,

"Might want to watch where it is your running to. You could have hit a teacher." He chastised them sarcastically.
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Left_bar_bleue0/100Wasting Time Away (For Katie Caverly) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  Katie Caverly Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Hope pushed Faith off of her and stood right up, while Faith lay on the ground, her white hair flying on the ground. Hope got close to him with an evil glint in her eyes. "Get away, back up or 2 of your fingers will be broken within 2 minutes. Faith blinked. "Don't try it Hope." she warned.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Steel grey eyes stared at the young girl in front of him before he laughed out loud, almost clutching his stomach from the pain he was causing himself.

Finally when he was able to manage to gain control again he looked at the girl in front of him and smiled.

"If you think I'm just going to let you kick my ass because you're a girl, you are seriously mistaken little miss." He told her seriously. The girl was small and he knew that if he needed to, he could take her. Quite easily in fact. The height difference alone would give him ultimate advantage over her.
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:54 pm

"Whatever dude." Hope flipped her eyes at him. "Get up, for the last time Faith. I know I am older, but still." she said pushing past the boy and making her way way for the exit. Hope, short, black hair was knoted and tangled. She pushed the door open and walked to her dorm. Faith lay on the ground dumbfounded. "Thanks, sis. I can always count on you." Faith called. "Sorry, about my sister." Faith said after she had stood up.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Aksel forced a sweet smile onto his face and turned towards the girl on the ground, offering her a hand to help her up.

"No worries, I've a sister who's just like her." He told her.

"My name's Aksel. Aksel Von Rozen. Nice to meet you Miss Faith."
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:20 pm

"You have a sister? Wow. You just don't seem like the type. . . nevermind. SO what's her name. ANd what are you doing here? In the hallways I mean. My sister talked me into changing a note with her. LOng story." she said raising her hands in defense.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Aksel scoffed lightly at her comment then said, "Well I have two and their actually my step-sisters. My mom remarried."

"And was actually looking for one of them around the grounds but I got caught up in the rain. I'm just waiting out the storm." He told her, noting her defensive position. He knew he was intimidating but he was fairly sure that he wasn't scary enough to put women on defense immediately.
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:17 pm

"Storm?" she said, she looked outside. Sure enoughm rain pelted down. "Crap." she muttered. She watched as her sister made her way into the dorms. "Well, thanks sis." she growled again. "My sister is a real jerk, sometimes." she said with narrowed eyes.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:21 pm

"I know the feeling." Aksel smile again, shrugging his shoulders as he placed both hands into his pocket.

"My sister's love to cause trouble for me, and I always have to bail them out." He sighed, then added, "Then they yell at me and treat me like garbage."
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:32 pm

"I know how you feel, too. My sister always gets me into trouble then lets me take the fall for it!" she exclaimed. "Want to take a walk, Askel? While we wait out the storm.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Aksel looked at the younger girl then smiled once again, "I'd love to."

He waved his hand in a very sophisticated manner that indicated for her to lead the way and nodded his head in the same direction.

"After you my lady." He spoke softly.
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Faithy blushed and walked down the hall slowly, she shoes echoing in the silence. "Glad no teachers are around here. We would be completly dead. And I don't like rain." she said brushing her hair behind her ear. "I like the smell of rain though. And wet hair." she said. "I bet I sound stupid." she said laughing.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Aksel smiled again.

"Nah, not you. My sister's are the weird ones here. One's a total book worm, and the other is an absolute tomboy. Personally, I'm sick of rain. I left England to come to back home and what do I see? MORE RAIN!" Aksel shouted very dramatically, while flailing his arms up in the air in a very thespian way.

"Damn, what I wouldn't give for some sunshine." He muttered to himself, running a hand through his blood red hair.
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Faith laughed, and ducked her head when he threw them into the air. "Don't you hate how in the movies, they try to make a romantic moment by the couple kissing in the rain. It gets old. They should try something new." she laughed. She pulled out a dollar and stopped at the vending machien. She bought some M&Ms and ripped them open. Popping one in her mouth she asked "Is your hair naturally that color?" she asked.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Aksel was half tempted to say a rather naughty thing but kept it to himself.

"Yes it is." He told her honestly, then bent his head over towards her, "Take a tug if you don't believe me, even my roots are the same as the tips."

He then pointed to his eyebrows, "See they're the same for my lashes even."
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Faith laughed at him. "Okay?" she said softly,. She tugged gently. "Don't worry, Askel, I believe you." Faith laughed. "My hair is naturally white too. You and I am a little odd when it comes to hair, huh?" she laughed, popping another M&M in her mouth. "Want one?" she asked, holding them out to him.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:34 pm

"No thanks, not a fan of chocolate really." He said while shaking his head, then placed his arms behind his head. Then turned to look at the girl beside him.

"And I've seen white hair before. My oldest step-brother is an albino. He's got hair so white it reminds me of snow or pure silver. And his eyes are blood red. It's kind of weird."
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:27 pm

"Wow, that is strange. And who isn't a fan of choclate?!" she laughed. "Does your brother go to this school, too? Or not." she asked. The M&Ms hit the floor. "Crap." she bent down and tried to grab them. "Hello? Are you going to help?" she hissed.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Aksel rolled his eyes at her sudden attitude, but bent down and began to help her pick up her dropped sweets.

"I've just never liked chocolate, and no my brother doesn't go to this school. He's 27." Aksel responded, as he picked up the last bits of candy from the ground before throwing them into the garbage. He never did by that 3 second rule.
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 pm

She ate the remaining 7 in the package and through the ones that hit the floor in the garbage and then the wrapper. Faith made her wa to the window. The rain was letting up a little, but it still rained. Faith frowned, then heard the door to the entrence of the school open. She looked at Askel with big eyes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:36 am