Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Getting to Know You I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Getting to Know You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Getting to Know You I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Getting to Know You I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Getting to Know You I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Getting to Know You I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Getting to Know You I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Getting to Know You I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Getting to Know You I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

Getting to Know You

PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Getting to Know You Left_bar_bleue65/65Getting to Know You Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Getting to Know You Left_bar_bleue50/50Getting to Know You Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Getting to Know You Left_bar_bleue109/300Getting to Know You Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Getting to Know You Empty Getting to Know You

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:33 pm

As Rina reached the door to her room, she looked back to ensure that Kira was still beside her. Taking out her dorm key she opened the door and allowed him in before she walked over towards the mini-fridge under her desk.

She noted that Rexel had actually cleaned up the room before she had left and was happy that her sister had been so thoughtful.

"So," she asked while pulling out the package of scones and placing them onto her desk, "Would you like tea, milk or water to drink?"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Getting to Know You Left_bar_bleue75/75Getting to Know You Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Getting to Know You Left_bar_bleue60/60Getting to Know You Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Getting to Know You Left_bar_bleue140/300Getting to Know You Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Getting to Know You Empty Re: Getting to Know You

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Kira walks into the the Twin's dorm, it looked nearly the same as last time, except this time the atmosphere was a lot more fun and less sad. Kira smiles and says "Tea would be nice" Kira says As he watches Rina open the mini fridge door.

"you have a very nice room" Kira says noting the lack of clutter "my room is a mess at the moment, so it might be a little before you see it". Kira felt a little bad cause he has been here twice and yet he never invited Rina to his.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Getting to Know You Left_bar_bleue65/65Getting to Know You Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Getting to Know You Left_bar_bleue50/50Getting to Know You Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Getting to Know You Left_bar_bleue109/300Getting to Know You Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:44 pm

"Thank you," Rina replied, happy that he approved of her tidiness, "Between Rexel's OCD and my inescapable need to keep things clean we always manage to keep things in tip top shape."

Rina went over to one of the beds and pulled out a storage compartment filled with cooking items. She grabbed the tea kettle, two cups and the hot plate.

After setting it up she walked over to her desk and opened a drawer while pulling out a box.

"What flavor would you like? I have Raspberry, Rose, Earl Grey and Royal." She looked towards Kira, and showed him the contents of the box. It was full of tea envelopes.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Getting to Know You Left_bar_bleue75/75Getting to Know You Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Getting to Know You Left_bar_bleue60/60Getting to Know You Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Getting to Know You Left_bar_bleue140/300Getting to Know You Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Kira chuckles a little and says "the only organized part if my room is my bed and my desk, and that is because I use them on a daily basis". Kira sits in the foot of the bed he had sat on last time makeing sure to not mess up the sheets.

"well truthfully the only tea I have ever had was iced tea. Dureing the summers back home my sister and I would sit on the roof of the barn a drink it for hours. Since I have no idea which to choose, choose your favorite" Kira says.

"so rina just out of curiosity, what do you look for in a person?" Kkira asks slightly enbarresed ti be blunt with a question like that.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Rina pulled out two packs of Earl Grey, a slightly sweet tea that wouldn't overpower the scones and put them to boil with the kettle.

She sat down beside Kira on the bed and pondered for a moment before answering, "Truth be told, I'm not so sure."

"I've never had a suitor before and my experience with boys is very limited." She told him honestly,"My upbringing demanded that I look pretty and keep quiet."

She then looked out the window as she continued, "But I guess I want honesty, and strength. Someone who I know I can trust and someone who's alright with who they are. I don't need a prince Charming or a knight... I just..."

She took a small breath, as a blush stained her cheeks, "I just want someone who I know will be there I guess..."

She couldn't look at him now, she was too embarrassed and so she focused her attention onto her small hands that were toiling with the hem of her dress.

"What about you, Kira? Is there something you look or hope for?"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Kira watches Rina make the tea and listens to her answer nodding slightly every so often. Kira then thinks about what he wants for a second and then suddenly realizes that he would eventually have to tell her about more of his past if he wants to date her.

"well truthfully I don't know what I'm looking for. I have not really had a relationship, back home the only girl who did not make fun of me or try make my life hell was my sister. Though I guess I am looking for some one who is honest and is willing to let me help them and will put up with my oddities". Kira says.

""I guess I also want to be with someone who wants to be with me for being me and not some some body I am not. I really am happy as me and not as a prim and proper person who is unhappy with every thing". Kira adds as he moves closer to Rina and asks "you said yes to going to the dance with me, but do you know I can't dance?".
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:29 pm

"I don't think dancing is really the only thing that happens and dances and it's certainly not the only thing to do there." Rina told him honestly, "Besides from what I hear so long as you can bounce around and bang your head you can dance."

"No offense to America." She soon added, not wanting to seem like some rude foreigner.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Kira smiles at her description of American dancing and then busts out laughing. "from the way you described it, it sounds like one is supposed to have a seizure". Kira thinking about having a little fun stands up and has a mock one and then says "How do you Brits dance?".

"none taken, it ain't like you have shown me any disrespect". Kira smiles and waits for the tea anxiously.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:51 pm

A loud whistling is heard and Rina jumps up to grab the pot, pouring the warm contents into two cups and handing one to Kira. She also grabs the package of scones and opens it, depositing them onto a small plate and placing it between her and Kira on the bed.

"Well we waltz often, and sometimes we may just dance together without any real distinction." She remembers all the balls and court gatherings she went to.

"It only ever got exciting though when Bane and Rexel would pay the bands to play swing or tango. Even Cassian liked to dance to the lively music." She smiled then remembering that one happy memory.

"The Count of Ashbury scolded us for making such a commotion but my father..." Her smile did not fade but she did take a deep breath, "My father just smiled at our antics."

"I think that was the only time I ever saw him smile like that." She confessed, her tone soft and sad.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Kira smiles a little and says "I had to learn the waltz in middle school, along with tango and a little swing. Swing was fun, but I hated waltz...though it might have been because my partner had this thing about the man leading".

Kira hears the sad tone in Rina's speech and says "well, supposed to letting those memories make you sad, why not cherish them. They sound like great memories".

Kira thought of the super bowl and how that was the only time of the year him and his dad got along and how he was not beat. Kira smiles and quietly whispers to himself "why?". before taking a scone and having a sip of the tea.

"wow!" Kira exclaims half in shock half in appreciation "this is very good".
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:47 pm

"I know! Bane is a wiz in the kitchen! He can do ANYTHING!" she smiled brightly, then calmed down again.

"And I know, I do cherish those memories but it's still very difficult for me to come to terms with all that's happened beforehand. Our father never held much love for us. Particularly Rexel and I." She added, taking a sip of her tea.

"But! I know my life is far more blessed than some others. I keep reminding myself that and then I feel so stupid for pitying myself because of it." She then turned to Kira, "My family has some good sides and good times so in the end I shouldn't complain."

"What about you? You speak fondly of your sister." She asked, not wanting to pressure him into saying something he wasn't comfortable with. After all she really didn't know Kira well enough to question about his family situation.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Kira laughs a little and says "I might be a shrinks dream come true".

"well I am a bastard child. My father knocked some women up while having an affair and the second I was born she vanished and I grew up in his house...well in a stall" Kira says still laughing "My step mother and I never got along and to keep her happy my dad...well you have seen. I only have 5 good memories of him and they all involve football. Well when I turned 13 he went missing. I think he is dead".

"my sister was the only real friend I had growing up. Lexi is an amazing artist and dancer, though I had to teach her how to fight after my father vanished due to somethings".

Kira felt wretched for lying about his dad and let it show. "Im sorry I can't tell you more, or else...".

Kira takes a sip of the tea and then says "so do you like rugby?".
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Rina suddenly felt like the biggest jackass in the world upon hearing Kira's story and while she wanted to she couldn't look away.

"I'm sorry Kira, I-I didn't mean to stir such bad memories..." She told him honestly then almost had to force a smile at his next question. She understood that it was best to change the subject.

"I was never a real fan but my brother Cassian played and we would watch him at his games." She told him while taking another nip out of the delicious scone in her hand. She continued, "I was never big on sports but Rexel adores playing futbol. I like to watch though, its fun to see others enjoying themselves."

"But I must admit I was NEVER able to understand American Football much. Its sort of similar to Rugby I know but I just could never understand."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Kira smiles a little and says "They are not all bad memories, teaching my sister was fun, as was learning martial arts, and learning to teach them". "Here are three reasons you shouldn't feel sorry for me, you are pretty, two you did not do it, and three in the end we all float on". Then Kira smiles.

"I played for about a year, but then the league had to disband due to financial issues. It sucked but it was fun while it lasted. I am not big on soccer, as for American football, if you want one day we can watch a game and I can attempt to explain it to you".

Kira takes another sip of his tea and eats a scone and is in wonder as to why Rina's brother is not a world famous chef like Gordon Ramsey.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Rina smiles again and giggles at Kira's attempt to cheer her up. She unconsciously scoots closer to the boy and takes another sip of her tea, this time finishing it off.

"I think I'd like that," She says to him but quickly adds, "But be fore warned, both my brothers have tried and each failed. Maybe I'm just not savvy enough to understand it."

She shakes her head at the memory of her sister scolding her for not comprehending the mechanics of the game but ultimately gave up when she realized that not only did Rina not understand she didn't care to understand. Rina was never good at sports, the only reason she ran track was really because Rexel did and it was good exercise.

"How are the scones?" She suddenly asks as she notes a very satisfied and far away look on Kira's face every time he bites into one.

If Bobby Flay ever met Bane, Rina was sure he would put the poor chef out of business.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Kira smiles at Rina's giggle and notices that she scooted closer and he smiles, noticing that in the past few days, she has warmed up to him a lot.

"well any Sunday you are free we can watch one on my T.V." Kira says with a smile "Well I have taught year olds how to kick, punch,knee, and elbow; and then taught them why they should not use it on their friends. So I think I can handle you".

Kira laughs a little at this and scoots a little closer to Rina and takes a sip of his tea.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:41 pm

"I'd like that." Rina says smiling bright. She then leans back so that her back touches the wall behind her and pulls her legs up onto the bed, making sure that her skirt never showed too much. Kira had seen her once like that and she didn't really want to repeat that course of actions again.

"Well, what now?" She asked him, noticing how comfortable she was when he was around. She couldn't quite place the feeling but she knew that she enjoyed it.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Kira smiles and says "well come over whenever, I do have a price of a bag of chips and the willingness to drink soda and relax". For some reason to Kira those are the most important parts of watching football.

Kira watches Rina climb onto her bed and smiles a little before finishing his tea and spinning around to face Rina.

"Well, do you like chess or any bored games like that?" Kira asks. He likes chess, but thats about it but he loved the atmosphere at the moment.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 pm

"Oh I love to play, but I'm not very good at it!" Rina smiled, "I've more luck playing card games. Rummy's my favorite. Poker too!"

Rina leaned back and relaxed again, "I like a lot of board games too, except Monopoly, it takes too long."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 pm

"I love playing poker, but I am better at black jack...I count cards though" Kira chuckles.

"I hate monopoly, mostly cause when I loose, everyone else has all of the properties" Kira says smiling "though I love to play sorry, for some reason I find it addicting".
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Rina smiled as she fidgeted with the hem of her dress again, happy to be spending time like this with the boy. She sighed in content as they continued talking about various topics and subjects and before long she looked at the clock and notice how late it was.

"Uh excuse me for a second Kira," Rina pulled out her phone and sent a text to Rexel, wondering where she was.

"It's late and I'm sort of worried about my sister, sorry"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Kira smiles and says "yeah sure, though I am sure she is ok". Kira was slightly worried for some reason unknown to him but did not show it.

Kira looks around the room as she waits for Rexel's response.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:11 am