Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
A night round of mini golf I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
A night round of mini golf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
A night round of mini golf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
A night round of mini golf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
A night round of mini golf I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
A night round of mini golf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
A night round of mini golf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
A night round of mini golf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
A night round of mini golf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

A night round of mini golf

Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    A night round of mini golf Left_bar_bleue75/75A night round of mini golf Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    A night round of mini golf Left_bar_bleue60/60A night round of mini golf Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    A night round of mini golf Left_bar_bleue140/300A night round of mini golf Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

A night round of mini golf Empty A night round of mini golf

Post  Kira Yagami Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:16 pm

Kira stood at the entrance of the mini golf place. In his pocket was a wallet and the key to his dorm and locker. Kira had gotten there about 10 minutes early due to wanting to avoid certain people. Kira was wearing a red T-shirt that had a picture of a black bird on it, and his pants were blue jeans. -what does Paris think of me- Kira wonders as he waits for her to arrive -i cant tell if she is doing this just to humor me or actually wants to be friends-.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    A night round of mini golf Left_bar_bleue65/65A night round of mini golf Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    A night round of mini golf Left_bar_bleue50/50A night round of mini golf Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    A night round of mini golf Left_bar_bleue0/100A night round of mini golf Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

A night round of mini golf Empty Re: A night round of mini golf

Post  Paris Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Paris sighed, she was walking along to the golf course. She was wearing Purple leggings, Black long T-shirt hanging off one shoulder, Her scarf around her neck and her black hat on her head along on her feet were black pumps. Paris enters looking around her blonde hair Neatly over one shoulder. Her greens eyes landed on Kira, then started to head over to him. ''Been waiting long.'' She asks with a slight smile.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    A night round of mini golf Left_bar_bleue75/75A night round of mini golf Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    A night round of mini golf Left_bar_bleue60/60A night round of mini golf Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    A night round of mini golf Left_bar_bleue140/300A night round of mini golf Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Kira sees Paris and says "not really, I got here a few minutes ago". He looks at the entrance and asks "You ready?" I already paid. All we have to do is grab our balls...um yeah I could have worded that better, and our clubs".
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    A night round of mini golf Left_bar_bleue65/65A night round of mini golf Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    A night round of mini golf Left_bar_bleue50/50A night round of mini golf Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    A night round of mini golf Left_bar_bleue0/100A night round of mini golf Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  Paris Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Paris smiled at his mistake of wording, funny, to her he seemed nervous. She frowned slightly, he paid as well? huh.. Now made her certainly feel guilty later.
    ''It's Okay. But you didn't have to pay for me, you know.''
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Kira smiled and said "I am the one that invited you out, so I should pay". The fact Kira was only telling a half truth, The money he used to pay came from some money he stole from his mother before he left for Inu. Kira walks through a sliding door towards the first hole. It was your stereotypical windmill with a hole through it except for supposed to getting it through the hole you have to get it into a scoop on the arms of the windmill and then it would bring it up to a green that had a hole in it. "Would you like to go first?" Kira asks Paris.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Paris would admit it if he asked, she didn't really know how to play Golf, let along her horrible distaste for polo, which was the worst game for her in her career in horses. ''Nah, you go first.'' Her smile seems to be more real then the others, Hey he was making the effort to be her friend, she could at least in return, smile and made sure they had a good time.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 pm

Kira says "ok" and places his ball on the black mat near the front. The last time he played mini golf his dad ended up beating him with the club. If one saw his arm past the elbow in the right light you could see the scar, it runs all the way down his arm. Kira waits a few seconds and takes a stroke. The ball roles forward and hits the arm and rolls back up the the course and right back to his foot. "somethings never change" Kira says with a laugh. Kira picks up his ball and says "your turn".
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:29 pm

Paris's eyes watch him. Her eyes observer his movements after, her eyes lingered on his arm but quickly adverts her eyes. She laughs slightly as the ball obediently rolled back to Kira. Paris placed her golf ball down then stood on he side locking at the ball then the windmill, then whacked it.. Perhaps abit too hard watching it vainish into the air. ''Oppsie...''
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Kira catches a glimpse of Paris looking at his arms and resists the urge to cover his arms and laughs at his mess up. As Paris swung her club Kira watched the ball fly and suddenly heard a thunk and some man shout "ow". Kira laughs and says "home run" in a joking manor. Kira pull another ball from his pockets and hands it to her before putting his ball down and trying again. This time the ball bounced and got stuck behind the windmill. Kira tries to get it but gets hit up side the head by and arm and says "ow". Kira gets his ball and says "I guess it is your turn".
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Paris couldn't help but laugh. ''Shud'up!'' She joked while laughing.
    She nods as a Thank you, for the new ball. She watched Kira, play again.
    She held back her laugh as he got hit. 'Curl, but funny.' She try to keep a straight face. ''You Okay?'' She says as she resume the position to hit her ball. This time she tapped the ball lightly. it only traveled a short distant yet stayed on the course this time.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Kira gives Paris a playfully sarcastic look and says "I will when you beat me". He looks at Paris after hitting his head and says "I hate Karma". Kira walks back to the start of the course and puts his ball down. He swings and taps his ball into Paris's by mistake. Her ball then rolls to the windmill and watches it go up and into the hole. Kira laughs a little and says "I guess I should stick to boxing". He taps his ball again and this time it goes in the hole.

(curl but funny?)
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:46 pm

(ops, I meant cruel -_-'')

Paris giggled slightly. ''I suck at this too you know.'' She watches her ball being putted into the hole. ''This is way I never to polo.'' She smiles, it was true she hated golf and polo, yet cricket, rounders etc, she can do just not Polo, Golf and Hockey. ''You do boxing huh?''
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:59 pm

Kira smiles and says "Yeah I box...well I kick box. It is a bit more fun, and difficult". Kira laughs a little and says "I have never played polo. From what I have seen of it, they tend not to like people like me. It seems to be done by people who enjoy things that I hate, such as dressing up". Kira says slightly joking about polo players and walks up some steps to grab their balls and walks back down to hand Paris's her ball.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Paris accepts the ball. ''Kick Box then.'' She corrected herself. ''Polo is an up tight game, then again anything you have to use a stick, I suck at.'' She laughs. ''Thanks.. Whats kick boxing like then?'' She asks curious, after all she danced, yet kicking boxing was different to dace.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:19 pm

"I gues I would not fit in at a polo game? Match? Or what ever it is called". Kira smiles at her question about kick boxing and says "it is almost like a dance, except it is a little less gracefully and a lot more painful...well maybe not, I have seen those guys do splits. Ouch! It is very fun and very relaxed. The more tense you are, the more you loose". Kira walks towards the next hole and saw that you have to hit the ball up a ramp, over a small stream and onto a bank so it will roll into the cup.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Paris giggled. ''You'll stand out like a sire thumb.'' She respond to this polo question with a smile, as she walks with him to the next hole, she smiles seeing her actual first ball. She hears him speak and smiles, it was nice too hear someone else talk.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:52 pm

"it seems to be what I am good at" Kira says in response to Paris's comment. Kira smiles and places his ball on the black mat and takes a swing. Kira watches the ball jump the stream and bank, landing about two yards from the hole. Kira sighs and says "your turn". "you know of your interested I might be able to get you a ticket to my next tournament to get a view of kick boxing without all the glitz and annoyance of the media" Kira offers as he waits for Paris ti take her turn.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Paris laughed at first. She got into her position to putt her ball. Lightly tapping but harder then the other light tap from the first hole. ''Depends-'' She hits the ball allowing it to move, but in the wrong direction more to the left then straight. ''--Time and Date is the more important thing, the seeing if I can go a tournament.'' She speaks watching the ball with a sigh.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Kira walks towards the ball and putts it. The ball goes up the bank and nicks the side of the cup but manages to miss and rolls a foot from the cup. "well the next one is about a month from now, it is in the gym and it is all amature so no cameras and all the annoying sluts trying to sleep with anyone with a pair of gloves and a..." Kira cuts off with a suggestive motion. Kira walks back towards Paris and watches her swing.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:33 pm

She Putts again this time the ball went in the right direction but hitter too hard and rolled over the hole and away.
    ''A what?'' Paris was wondering what he was going to say, due to she never did go to 'school events'. Sure she goes clubbing, yet she doesn't do anything then sleeping with a guy. Sure she'll get drunk but still. She was weary of what men can do to girls.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:40 pm

"girls like those are annoying. They also have started the downfall of the sport in my eyes" Kira says. He puts the ball into the hole, then walks over and pulls out his ball out.Kira smiles and asks "what do you do to blow off steam?".
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Paris walks over and puts her ball in gently yet it stopped an inch away from the hole. ''I know what you mean.'' It was true girls did do that, it's like dancing use to be very popular but cheerleading now is the top thing to do. ''A stressful day.. I go out clubbing, other times I just zone out and dance. Really, I would never reveal my stress on biscuit. ''
    As she was speaking about her horse for the last part and then gently tapped the ball again as it landed in the hole, she picked it up.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Kira laughs a little and says "clubs were never my thing. I prefer rock lounges. Better drinks and better music". Kira watches Paris just miss and tries to hold in a laugh but fails and a short laugh comes out. He is happy he does not take it out on Biscut.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Paris laughed. ''Oh Yeah! laugh at my failure huh?'' She laughs as jokey pushes him in the shoulder, it was very boy like-the punish in the shoulder not the laugh-, obviously she was hanging around with too many boys to tell the difference. She might be joking around but she was relaxed plus obviously having a good time due to she was laughing and smiling too.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Kira smiles and laughs at the push. "Seems like you are enjoying your self" Kira says cheekily. He walks to the edge of the course and says "is this your first time playing mini golf?".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:08 am