Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

5 posters

Caffeine and Confessions (Mature)

PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/65Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue109/300Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Caffeine and Confessions (Mature)

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:29 pm

When Kira asked her about Rexel's bomb making skills and she almost smirked. Almost, after all ladies did not smirk.

"Can a canary sing?" She retorted back to him as she finished her drink. She then took out her cell phone and sent a message to her sister.

"It might be a while before she texts back, depends on how angry she is." She told everyone as she settled into her comfy chair, really not wanting to go back to the school just yet.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/75Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/300Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Caffeine and Confessions (Mature)

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Kira notices Rina's almost smirk and says "you should do that more often" and then continues to says "well, if she texts you back tell her that she needs to meet me in order to make this". Kira already had an idea but figured Rexel would have her own and that they might clash.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/65Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue109/300Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Rina blushed, shocked that Kira had caught her almost smirk and suddenly wanted to disappear from view.

"I'll be sure to tell her that." She said from behind her hand, not wanting everyone at the table to see her red cheeks.
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  Sadimal Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 am

"I've actually have never heard of Murphy's Law," he said, "Just as long as we have a plan it's all good."

Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/75Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/300Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:10 pm

"It basically says that the more variables, the more chances something will fail". Kira liked to be cautious about things like these, especially around this area cause of his dad.

Kira looks at Rina and smiles at her. He then pulls a pen out and grabs a near by napkin writing on it "stop by my dorm at about 5 and we can have that talk you wanted" before folding it to hide the writing and handing it to her.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:15 pm

"Sure thing." She says as she pockets the note.
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  Katie Caverly Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:22 pm

"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong." she stated. "Murphey's law seems to cling to others while it overlooks so people. I am one of the people it seemed to latch on to." she said., smiling slightly.
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:39 pm

"Ah," he said, "they never taught such things in the temple." He finished his coffee and stood up.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Kira smiles and says "eh, I am not the religious type, the same question always comes to mind, though I do not consider Buhdism a religion, it seems more like a philosophy, no offense ment".

"well I was just thinking of a back up, that way if our paranoid Head Master does have camera's up there we can distract the people watching and get everything we need" Kira says with a laugh "this party has turned into a spy film".
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:34 am

"Another good distraction is the twins," he said, "And none taken." He finished his drink and asked for another.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Kira smiles a little and says "that is quite true". Kira looks back at Rina and then suddenly sees that the clock on the wall struck 6 and he sighs. "to he'll with that history report" he thinks to him self as he drinks his third coffee.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 am