Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
A night round of mini golf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
A night round of mini golf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
A night round of mini golf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
A night round of mini golf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
A night round of mini golf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
A night round of mini golf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
A night round of mini golf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
A night round of mini golf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
A night round of mini golf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

A night round of mini golf

Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/65A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty Re: A night round of mini golf

Post  Paris Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:51 pm

She nods and smiles following him. ''Do my amazing golf skills easily give it away?'' She grins slightly giggling. Yet she nods yes, it was her first time.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/300A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Kira smiles and says "the first time i played, it took me 30 minutes to finish one hole, however my sister is like tiger woods minus the affairs". Kira waits for Paris to knock her ball in.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/65A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  Paris Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Pairs laughs slightly. But just nods. She looks at Kira. ''At least we will suck at this game together.'' She looked to her watch sure enough they've both been here for along while too, yet she putted missed it yet then took another swing, hitting the ball slightly too hard and in the wrong direction.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/300A night round of mini golf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Kira laughs at Paris's comment and says "thank god, cause sucking alone is very boring". Kira watches Paris miss and resists the urge to laugh, however it is written all over his face he wants to. He looks around and notices that their is a guy watching and their is a knot the size of a golf ball on his head.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Paris looks at Kira slightly, seeing him holding back his laugh. ''Just laugh and get it over with.'' She turned her head and blushed slightly, she tended to do that then she was shamed or then people laughed at her, unless she was laughing with them. Not realizing they are being watched.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Kira let out a small chuckle and says "just tap the ball in the general direction of the hole". Kira looks at the man and watches him leave. Kira wonders if he is the man that got hit but ignores him and waits to see if Paris can get the ball in the hole this time.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:23 pm

She laughed slightly. ''Easy for you to say, I'm doing that I told you I suck at this and polo, and hockey.'' She taps the ball towards the hole again, yet this time it goes towards the hole.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Kira chuckles and says "well you cant be worse then me at hockey. Last time i played, I took out two refs and a coach just trying to skate". Kira watches the ball roll and looks at the next hole. It looked easier, minuse random stones in the way. A sign said "this is a par four hole".
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:23 am

Paros sighed. ''Now your using terms I don't understand.'' She frowns slightly but still waits for Kira to putt first.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 am

"I am pretty sure 4 parr means you get four points on this hole if you get a hole in one stroke" Kira says with a lack of certainty "I have no Idea really, I was just reading that sign". Kira points ti a sign and places his ball on the mat. He then swings and watches the ball bounce of the side wall, hit a bump and roll back, right in front of the mat.
    Paris
    Paris
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Paris Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:30 pm

''You know I can't get this next one in easily I'm just going to stop playing..'' She glared down at his wolf ball. She giggled slightly as the ball returned to kira yet again.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Kira laughed a little and says "well, at this point you are doing better then me". Kira picks up his ball and shoves down the temptation to just toss the ball at the hole.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:27 am