Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

5 posters

Caffeine and Confessions (Mature)

PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue65/65Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue50/50Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue109/300Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty Caffeine and Confessions (Mature)

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:21 pm

READ AT OWN RISK!!!

Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) 548527-esrb_m_super
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue65/65Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue50/50Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue109/300Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty Re: Caffeine and Confessions (Mature)

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:48 pm

"One venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte," The waitress called out as she put the drink upon the bar top, "And one grande White Chocolate Mocha."

"Thank you," Rina stated as she picked up both drinks then walked over towards the back table where Rexel sat huddled onto her chair, furiously texting away on her cell phone. Rina said nothing but offered her twin the piping hot latte that she had ordered and heard her mumble a 'thank you' before taking the drink from her hand. Rina nodded then sat in the seat across from her double.

Rina gently stirred her drink to try to cool it, but snapped her attention back to her sister when Rexel slammed her phone on the table, a look of anger and sorrow in her teal blue eyes.

"He didn't know did he?" Rina asked quietly as she crossed her legs.

"No and he said that by the time he learned about it, it was far to late to do anything!" Rexel pouted, running her hand through her hair and sighing in frustration.

Rina reached across the table and gently grabbed her sister's free hand. She looked away then looked back to her twin, "Maybe we should let the Director know."

"No!" Rexel snapped, eyes flashing fear and body stiffening. She looked directly at her sister then said, "He CANNOT ever know. You understand, NEVER!"

Rina looked at her sister and understood her reasoning, but still did not want to let this slide just because of her twins feelings toward the older man.

"Rex," She started, "I know you like the Director but this is serious!"

Rexel fell silent at her sister's admittance of her feelings but actually felt her stomach drop at what she heard Rina say next.

"If he knows, maybe Aksel won't be able to hurt you anymore..."

Rexel shut down, not wanting to remember those memories. Rina felt her sister begin to detach herself and tried to continue speaking, but it was too late.

"Shut up, Rina." She snapped, her face blank of all emotion, "You don't know what you're talking about."

"But Rex," The blue eyed twin stood up abruptly, and stalked out of the coffee shop without looking back. Rina tried calling her back, but it was to no avail. She knew that Rexel wouldn't listen to her now.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue75/75Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue60/60Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue140/300Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Kira walks into the coffee house with his earphones in and walks towards the counter. "can you please make me a black coffee and a cheese Danish?" he asks the barista taking orders. Kira looks around while he waits for his order and looks around. He sees bothe Rexel and Rina. Kira takes off one of his earphones and walks towards a table and sets his stuff down before walking over to their table but hears nothing they were saying and says "hello, how are y'all feeling?".
    Nigel Uno #1
    Nigel Uno #1
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
    Experience:

Post  Nigel Uno #1 Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Nigel was walking in the coffee shop as Rexel stormed out and ran right into her and knocked her to the ground. Nigel's eyes went wide with shock, worry, then concern. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry." Nigel nealed down to help her up. "Are you okay? I'm such an idiot. I need to watch where I'm going." Nigel started to look distracted before shaking his head and holding out his hand, "Anyway, are you okay? I'm sorry I knocked you over."
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Rina sighed as she took another sip of her drink, before giving Kira a sad smile and whispered hello to him.

"Sorry about Rexel she's... dealing with personal issues." Rina explained away her sister's abrupt exit from the small cafe before motioning for Kira to take the now empty seat beside her.

"So how have you been?" She asks, hoping he wasn't mad about her canceling their last date. Just as she asked a small scuffle was heard from the entrance of the store and she looked up to see Nigel and Rexel standing fairly close together.

Rexel looked up at Nigel, then looked away, "Excuse me Director, but I have to go."

And she rushed away.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue75/75Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue60/60Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue140/300Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Kira returns the look and grabs his coffee from his drink and takes a sip of his coffee and sets it on Rina's table.

"I hope they clear up soon, and smoothly" Kira says. He was pretty sure her "personal problem" was Aksel but do not say anything. He knew that prying in wouldn't be good for him or Rina.

Kira looks at the seat and asks "may I sit here?". Kira looks at Rina and says "I have been worse". Kira thinks for a second and adds "I kind of want to hurt the head master though".
    Nigel Uno #1
    Nigel Uno #1
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Nigel Uno #1 Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Nigel was concerned about Rexel and so, he decided he would follow her. He was close enough to let her know that he was there for her but, far enough that he wasn't intruding upon her personal space. He had a feeling he knew what it was about but, he would play the role of the ignorant fool until she wanted to tell him what was going on herself.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Rina nodded in agreement to Kira's question.

"What do you mean?" Rina asked when he mentioned hurting the Director, as she took another sip of her drink, finally happy with its internal temperature. She turned to give her full attention to the boy beside her.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Kira grabs his danish and sits in the seat and says "well, I ran into your sister yesterday and then he asked me to take a walk with him. He pretty much told me to spy on certain people, then acts like nothing happen and rubs my head and just walks off". Kira laughs a little at this and takes a bite from his Danish

Kira washes down the bit of Danish with some coffee and asks "what are you doing on valentines day?".
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue0/100Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  Katie Caverly Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:28 pm

(Can I join? Only if you want me to.)
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:34 pm

"Oh yes, she told me all about her lovely encounter with her mathematics teacher." Rina said with a smile, slightly ashamed that she found the poor woman's misfortune so funny.

"Well I'm not doing anything for Valentine's day." Rina added while looking at Kira.

(Feel free, wont bother me and I set up an Aksel RP for your twins in the Hallways)
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Left_bar_bleue0/100Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  Katie Caverly Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:39 pm

(I just got back from a 3 hour soccer practice. I am so tired. Can you just tell me what has happened because I don't feel like reading.))
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:41 pm

(YOU BUM LOL!!! Ok so Rina and Rex went to a cafe to talk about why Aksel's at the school, they had a "twin moment" and a falling out and then Kira showed up, Rex gets mad a leaves and Rina is just chatting with Kira. XD! If you need more info ya gotta read!)
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Kira chuckled a little at the memory of the powder bomb and the aftermath. "well I have ti say it was a well put together prank, though it isn't exactly the type I like to do". Kita says with a michevious grin. He look down at his coffee and takes another sip and sets it down.

"well I was wondering if you would enjoy going to the dance with me. I can't dance well; but you will be amused" Kira says in a slightly flirtatious but cool manor. What was going in in his head was a doffrent story
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Katie walked to the counter. "What can I get you?" the lady asked. "Turtle mocha, please." she ssaid handing her the money. She caught sight of Kira speaking to a girl. She took her coffee and slowly smiled. She walked towards them. When she heard him ask her to the dance. She smiled even larger. "Am I interupting something?" she asked. "My name is Katie." she said kindly reaching her hand out to Rina.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Rina smiled, her heart fluttering in her chest and she nodded to him.

"I'd love to go, Kira." She told him softly and suddenly found herself unable to sit still after hearing his tone, she had never been flirted with quite like this. It was different from how the boys back in England treated her but she wasn't sure that she was bothered by his asking her.

In fact, she kind of liked it.

When Rina saw an unfamiliar girl walk over and introduce herself she smiled brightly and took her extended hand.

"Rina Knightly, pleasure to meet you." She replied before turning her attention back to Kira.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:09 am

Kira felt like he was going to be sick waiting for an answer. Every second had felt like a century.

When Rina gave her reply Kora felt releaved and hyper. He never really got a chance ti date at home and he really couldn't wait for the dance in a few days.

Kira sees.Katie come over and says "Hello Katie". Kira noticed how she did not even make a gesture of hello for him and instantly said hi to Rina. This furthered Kira's theory about her.
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:25 am

Ciano saw Rexel run out of the cafe with the director following her. It concerned him but he shrugged it off and entered the cafe.

He noticed the others from the school in the back. He walked back there after ordering a cafe au lait.

"So nice to see you all out of the school," he said, "Ciano de Folia is the name."
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 am

Rina looked up first and smiled again, "Ciano, Rexel mentioned you. Nice to meet you too."

She said extending her hand out to him, "I hope you don't cause any serious damage to my sister in the escapades soon to come."
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 am

Ciano shook her hand.

"All I want is to help her," he said, "It is against my principles to hurt another." He sat in the chair and sipped his drink.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:59 am

KirA nods towards Ciano and says "I'm Kira Yagami. I love what you did with the sex Ed classroom door, though I would have super glued the lock an not the frame". Kira did not feel like warning Ciano of the director's watchful eye just yet, he wanted to see how somethings played out.

PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Rina smiled, happy that she was making some new friends at last but the fact that Rexel wasn't here enjoying the same experience she felt bothered. It seemed that Aksel's appearance had changed her more than she had originally thought.

And she was not worried that she wouldn't be able to help her twin by herself.

"Um, Kira," She turned towards the boy in question, "Whenever you're free I'd like to talk to you about something if you don't mind."

She looked towards the others then leaned over and whispered into his ear, "Later and in private please."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Kira looks at the crowd forming around that table and chuckles slightly. Back him people would avoid him like the plague due to his dress and constant and unexplained wounds so this was kind of weird to him, especially the girls.

Kira was about to say we can do it now but when he heard her whisper he nods and says "well how about later this afternoon". Kira takes a bite of his Danish and then takes a sip of his coffee.
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Katie smiled at Ciano, but said nothing. Because he was a guy, she felt awkward. "Rina, I was only wondering, you remind me of Wagon. I mean Rexel. By any chance would you know where I could find her?" Katie smiled shyly, her blue eyes darting around nervously.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:22 pm

"Oh..." Rina looked away and down towards her lap.

"We had a... a disagreement and she stalked off. I'm not sure where she is..." Rina admitted, ashamed that she had agitated her sister about such a sensitive subject.

"When she's angry she usually goes to run laps around the track but I don't suggest you go after her when she's in a foul mood." Rina told the other girl honestly, "She won't listen to anyone. Not even me."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:56 am