Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

5 posters

Caffeine and Confessions (Mature)

Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/300Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Caffeine and Confessions (Mature)

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Kira sighed a little but did nothing. He knew what it was like having a sister who will not listen when she is angry. Kira just listens and eats his food, but a feeling that somehow Aksel was involved somehow was eating at him.

Kira looks out the window and looks at the sky up above. It was not a great day, but there have been far worse. Kira looks back at the two people standing and says "why don't you sit down? That can't be all that comfortable if your trying to hold a conversation".
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/65Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Caffeine and Confessions (Mature)

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:12 pm

"Oh." said Katie quietly. She smiled at Kira, not looking at him. "Well, I don't want to inturput your date. I think it might have been going better before I rudley inturpupted." she said, with a red face.
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/65Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Post  Sadimal Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:23 pm

"I didn't want to raise too much suspicion," he said, "I prefer to cause just enough trouble to aggravate others and to stay under the radar."

He leaned forward in the chair. He could sense that there was something between Rina and Kira but couldn't quite place it. Then again when it comes to relationships between other people he was completely clueless.

"I think that this weekend we should have a party," he said as he sipped his coffee.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue109/300Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:41 pm

'A party?' Rina thought and was suddenly brightened up.

"That sounds wonderful! When and where?!" She immediately pressed the somewhat reclusive boy, eager for the idea. If Rexel went to a party maybe she could forget about their current bad luck.
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:44 pm

"The only place I can think of off of the top of my head is the dorms," he said, "Unless someone else has other ideas. It'll have to be on Saturday night."

Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/300Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:49 pm

"how about the forest?" Kira suggest "there won't be people to complain and we are less likely to be shut down by Nigel and his cronies". Kira perpously said Nigel to show his annoyance and then follows up with "I can start a fire and a speaker system so long as someone brings music cause y'all probably hate mine".
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:52 pm

"I have a bad feeling about the forest," he said. He heard the stories. Growing up he learned to believe superstitions and legends.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Kira smiles a little and says "well, only one person has died there, and it was due to his own neglagence". Kira did not believe in many superstitions. He did not even hear of Santa Claus until he was 7. Kira then thinks and adds "no animal will attack us anyways. The fire will keep them away". Kira knew a bit about camping and was aware most animals fear fire due to it's heat and brightness. Especialy in the dark.
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:36 pm

"Even so," he said, "I don't want anything to do with that forest." He shuddered.
    PeachNCherries
    PeachNCherries
    Junior

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue109/300Caffeine and Confessions (Mature) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/300)

Post  PeachNCherries Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:45 pm

"Well, what about the cellar?" Rina piped in, "The one under the Dorms."

"Its only blocked by a chain and old pad lock. Rexel can pick it if need be." She added in matter-of-factually.

"If no one says anything I don't think the teachers will find out." She finished, taking another drink from her cup.
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:47 pm

"They won't get a peep out of me. Especially Mr. Uno. He scares me. Well, alot of people do." she shrugged. "Can maybe I help with something?" she asked. A small grin appeared on her face.
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:50 pm

"Well not talking shouldn't be much of a problem for us," he said. He glanced towards Katie.

"I'll need someone to help nick food from the kitchen," he said, 'That is if you don't mind that Katie."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Kira smiles and says "I can help with that, theft is one of my specialities". Kira laughs a little remembering his horde of stolen good he hid in the walls of his stabel room back home.
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:54 pm

"It'll take a few people," he said, "Plus we can easily hid some of the things in the mini-fridge in my room." This was turning out better than he thought.
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Katie looked down and nodded silently. She sipped her coffee and stared at her lap and listened to the conversation go on at the table.
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:57 pm

"And we'll need to cover the set up detail," he said, "I'm sure the ladies will get that done." He finished his coffee and leaned back in the chair.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:03 pm

"we also have to keep the head master from finding out" Kira says cooly " he knows everything with in the walls of the school. If you pay attention, the camera's are every where; so unless we either find a blind spot or some one charms him, we might find a group of men in black and white ruining our fun".
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:06 pm

"What about Wagon?" she said out of character. "Nevermind, stupid idea. I can't. Again, he scares me alot. Well, not like Halloween scary like. . ." she said trailing off while staring at her lap again, taking anohter sip of coffee.
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:08 pm

"We could either use disguises or climb through the duct," he said, "And one of us could cause a distraction." The planning excited him.
    Katie Caverly
    Katie Caverly
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Katie Caverly Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:11 pm

"I don't think that will work. We will create a racket in the ducts. And with costumes, we will sure to be caught easier than we will without costumes." she said quietly so barley anyone could hear.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Kira smiles evily and says "if I can get into the science room, the distraction will be simple. I love makeing smoke bombs...and things that go boom". Kira began concocting a recipe in his head.
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:14 pm

"Katie," he said, "It's not too hard for me to be quiet if I sneak through the ducts. Just leave it to me."

He grinned.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Kira takes a sip of coffee and throws away the empty cup. "well, the ducts aren't really the problem. If you stay up there to long, no matter how careful you are, you will make a sound" Kira says as he turns to Rina "do you think your sister can help me whip ug a magnesium bomb to blow up on the grounds outside?".
    Sadimal
    Sadimal
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Sadimal Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:20 pm

"Only if I slip up," he said. He had perfected the technique at his school in Sicily.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:23 pm

"my philosophy is always have a back up, be it a choice of food or robbing the pantry. Murphy's law seems to enjoy my life. Not to mention he probably cameras up there as well" Kora says with some thought.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:18 am