Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Similar topics

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Don't Stop Believing (Kira) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Don't Stop Believing (Kira) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Don't Stop Believing (Kira) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Don't Stop Believing (Kira) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Don't Stop Believing (Kira) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Don't Stop Believing (Kira) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Don't Stop Believing (Kira) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Don't Stop Believing (Kira) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Don't Stop Believing (Kira) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

2 posters

Don't Stop Believing (Kira)

Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Left_bar_bleue75/75Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Left_bar_bleue60/60Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Left_bar_bleue35/200Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Empty Don't Stop Believing (Kira)

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:31 pm

She stared blankly at the wall from her bed, a letter in her hand. What was she going to do now? The letter was obviously asking for her. He was asking for her.

Natsuki picked up the letter again and reread it.

Hey Natsu!

It's been a while. About three years, right? Well I heard from Syuusuke that you went to a private school, and wondered how you were doing. Hope you're doing great over there.

I miss you.

Trinity misses you too. Oh! That reminds me. She wanted to let you know that she's listed you as her Bridesmaid when our wedding comes around. I bet you'd look beautiful in the dress they picked out. Anyways I gotta go. I'll send another one soon.

Love,
    JZ

P.S - I hope to get a return letter soon! Wink

If anyone were to be looking for her and she doesn't answer, Natsuki's door was slightly open.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Left_bar_bleue75/75Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Left_bar_bleue60/60Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Left_bar_bleue140/300Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Empty Re: Don't Stop Believing (Kira)

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Kira walks towards Natsuki's dorm with his iPod playing music. In his hand is a duffel bag filled with sparring gear, gloves, food, water and some other items. Kira had just washed his gear so it does not smell. He is wearing a muscle shirt and boxing shorts since he is heading down to the gym in order to find some one willing to spar.

Kira reaches the door and knocks waiting for a reply. Kira has the same feeling he had yesterday. He sighs and hold his bag behind his shoulder in a relaxed fashion.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Left_bar_bleue35/200Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Natsuki felt so out of it that she thought she heard a knock on her door. It was quite early in the morning, and she was sure that no one wanted to visit her. She shrugged her shoulders to no one. The letter that she had read over a thousand times made her feel giddy and torn at the same time.

The door, being unlocked and slightly open, creaked and pushed forward from the force of Kira's fisted knock.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Left_bar_bleue140/300Don't Stop Believing (Kira) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Kira knocks again, this time he did it a bit longer. Kira sighed and waited for the answer. He was in no hurry, but was pretty sure that it is a good thing he is here. Kira notices the door is slightly cracked but does not look in, just in case Natsuki was nude.

Kira feels a few thoughts trickle in the back of his head as he waited but quickly supresses them. She does not need to know about his dad. Hell nobody here does. Nigel is bad enough.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Another knock reached her ears. Oh. It seemed that someone really was there to see her. Natsuki's mind just buzzed with nothingness as she slowly got up from her seated position on the bed.

Like a zombie Natsuki walked to the door and pushed it open. She looked at Kira with blank eyes, as if she didn't recognize him.

"Mister... Kira?" Natsuki asked in a slow and confused voice, the letter was still clutched in her hand.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Kira sees the zombie at the door and smiles. He hears mister before his name and says "you really need to stop with that Mister thing. Lord knows you are nowhere near young enough to call me that". Kira looks down and sees the letter. was she dumpedKira thinks to him self.

"are you ok?" Kira asks sounding worried "is there anything I can do to help?". Kira wondered why he was so ready to help her. maybe it is because she reminds me of Lexi he ponders.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:35 pm

"Oh. Right. Just Kira." Natsuki slurred a bit and stepped back to let him in.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Why do you ask?"

She was in auto-pilot at the moment, and didn't know what in the world she was doing. Since Natsuki had finished unpacking a few days ago, she was able to organize and fix everything to her liking.

Natsuki went over to her mini-fridge, took out a couple of waffles, and placed them in a toaster. When they popped out, Natsuki placed them on a paper plate and offered it to Kira.

All her actions were done with one hand since she had yet to let go, or even loosen her hold on the cursed letter.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Kira sighs and says "yet again with the crappy lies. I have seen you when you are fine". He takes a step in and remembers the picture he found and knows she burned.

"I asked because you look rather depressed, and you look like you need to relax and let all the stuff built up inside you let out" Kira says with an empathetic smile.

Kira accepts the waffles and says "thanks. Kira sets his bag by the door as he shuts it behind him. "can I help you with anything today?"Kira ask hopeing he can cheer her up a little.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:05 am

"Sorry. I keep forgetting that I suck at lying," Natsuki said with a bit more spirit.

Her head still felt fuzzy and light-headed, but at least now she knew an inkling on what was happening. She nodded to him when he took the waffles.

"You can always get more if you want," Natsuki went to her bed and let herself lean on the wall. "You can also sit where ever you want."

There was a large bean bag on the floor, and the office chair in front of her desk. She turned to look at the wall again.

"Do guys like complimenting girls they like? Or do they just love stringing them along..."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:24 am

Kira chuckles at Natsuki and says "well, at least you will ne er have to worry about ending up like the boy who cried wolf".

Kira looks around and takes a seat on the bean bag chair and says "well thanks, but if I had more, you would run out of waffles". Kira takes another bite as he thinks about the question Natsuki presented.

"well if the guy has a pair of balls" Kira starts off "he would not string a girl along. However it varies between men. I compliment bothe friends and partners, while some guys just compliment their girl friends. However that is rare". Kira thinks for a second and adds"well, some guy compliment girls, so they feel better and so that the guy can get close to her. Why do you ask ". Kira had a feeling it has to do with the letter in her hands but says nothing about it.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:32 am

She wanted to laugh at his little joke about the wolf and eating her waffles, but couldn't find it in herself to do it. Instead Natsuki pulled the corners of her lips slightly upward. It was small, but a smile nonetheless.

Natsuki listened to his response and found that it was too complicated for her to understand. After thinking for a second or two, Natsuki moved from her bed and stood before Kira.

She presented the letter to him with a bitter smile.

"Can you..." Natsuki started and then looked away - eyes downcast, "Do you mind reading this and telling me what you think?"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 am

Kira knew his jokes sucked, but he was glad that they had the desired effect on Natsuki. He chuckles and takes a bite of his waffle. He watches the small smile creep across her face with a little pride, knowing he put it there.

Kira accepts the letter and read through it a few times before saying anything. To him it seemed this boy was being a friend and was more complementing his bride to be's fashion sense, then Natsuki.

"well from this letter I would say he is more complementing you as a friend then anything" Kira says and pauses for a second "however I also get the feeling of regret from the opening lines; I am sorry if you wanted it to be something else but that is what I saw". Kira felt like an ass as he puts the pieces together nad realizes the writer was the other boy in that picture, and trinity was the ripped off part.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:44 pm

"A f-friend?" Natsuki managed to choke out - her breathing became irregular. "H-he saw me as a f-friend only?"

The term friend wasn't registering correctly in her mind.

Her hand came to clutch at her shirt where her heart was. It was painful - she felt her heart clench and constrict. And for some odd reason Natsuki could feel little prickles all over her body.

Her head began to pound. Was it from all the blood her heart was pumping? Or something else? Natsuki knees buckled causing her to fall backwards so that she ended up in a cross-legged sitting position.

Her other hand came to support her beating head. And then something inside her snapped.

Everything came back to normal. Her breathing was even and Natsuki felt nothing. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out Kira's lighter.

"I didn't get to burn it," she said as she held it out to him.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Kira watches Natsuki's reaction and a million thoughts rush through his head, and he likes none of them.

"Are you okay? do you need me to get you anything" Kira says in a panicked voice as he jumps up and rushes behind her and places his hands on her back as she drops.

Kira takes the lighter and says "if you want what ever it is disposed of, I will if you want".

Kira takes his lighter and flips it open, lights it, then closes it with a small sigh.

Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:56 am

Natsuki felt numb, cold, and distant. She faintly felt someone supporting her, and instantly thought of her brother. A sad smile pulled at her lips.

"Just some water," Natsuki said, not recognizing that it was Kira who was helping her.

Then she shook her head at his offer.

"No," she managed to say in a hoarse voice. "Not yet."

The thought of letting the picture go made her feel sick.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:30 am

Kira walks over to his bag, opens a cooler pouch and pulls out a cooled bottle of water and pours it into a paper cup before handing it to Natsuki.

"well, if you need something destroyed or you want to destroy something just tell ma and I will lend you my lighter" Kira says with sincerity as he thinks of his sister.

Kira suddenly realised when he was helping her, he saw Lexi and not Natsuki which made him let out a pained laugh and say "that's a bit weird" under his breath.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 pm

"Thanks, Syuusuke."

She took the cup in her hands but didn't take a sip. Natsuki let out a sigh as she stared blankly at the wooden floor. Her thoughts ran every which way, trying to figure out when Jer- he showed no signs of wanting to be with her.

Ugh. She couldn't even think of his name. Lame.

It was then her throat started to itch, and demanded some water. Natsuki finally brought the cup to her lips and downed it.

Her body jumped at Kira's voice, and she swiveled around to look at him. She could have sworn that it was Syuusuke with her. Her eyes quickly took in her surroundings, and it hit her; she was at Inu Private High School.

"Thanks... Kira," she said to him slowly, still coming back to reality.

Right... How could she have forgotten? How could she have mistaken Kira as Syuusuke?
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:07 am

Kira hears Natsuki call him by her brother's name and blinks for a second. From what Kira had seen of him, they look nothing a like, and he probably acted a lot different in day to day life. Kira shrugs off the mistake, figuring she was used to her brother helping her with stuff and it was just a habit she formed when stressed.

As Kira watched the owner of the dorm he is in, his mind begins to wonder why she wanted ti destroy that picture and goes to ask but is cut off when Natsuki thanks him for the Water.

"it was nothing. I have a few bites in my bag" Kira says wondering why Natsuki sounded a bit dazed and confused.

Kira sits back down in the bean bag chair and pulls out his lighter and lights it, holding it infront of him and Natsuki before singing the intro and chorus to the sing stand by rascal flatts

Spoiler:
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:19 am

"Bites?" Natsuki asked as she was starting to fully become aware of her surroundings. She was unfamiliar with the word. Maybe it was slang for something.

She was then entranced by the flame on his lighter. It was bright and pretty. Natsuki's lips pulled into a smile when Kira began to sing.

Syuusuke couldn't sing to save his life, but he had sung to her multiple times whenever she was down or had a nightmare.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:36 am

"sorry, back home my sister and I call bottles, bites cause if a horse she owned named bite. He had this thing for plastic bottles" Kira says with a slight laugh. He watches Natsuki slowly come back to reality and says "would you like to lay down?".

Kira watches Natsuki begin to smile and continues the song. That song has given him hope many a time and it is one of two songs he listens to before a tournament or test.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:55 am

"Oh," Natsuki laughed when Kira said that the horse had a thing for plastic bottles. It didn't make much sense, but Natsuki found it quite funny.

She nodded to him when he asked if she wanted to lay down. Natsuki unfurled her limps and laid herself on the floor.

"It's comfortable," she explained if he was about to ask why she laid on the ground instead of her bed which had to be a lot more softer.

Natsuki closed her eyes and continued to listen. It was soothing even if she couldn't exactly feel anything at the moment.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:37 am

Kira smiles at the fact he managed to get Natsuki to laugh. Most people can not laugh when they are sad with out it sounding creepy or weird in some manor. The horse in question got sold in order for Kira to have his stall as a bedroom, he actually like the solitude at night, so long as it did not rain. Kira grabs him self a water bottle and takes a sip before closeing it again and placing it by his feet.

Kira watches Natsuki lay down and chuckles a little, thinking about how she had said the same thing about sitting in the floor of his dorm, Kira found the floor the opposite of comfortable but figured -to each their own-.

As Kira finishes his song he says "It sounds better when the music is behind it. I suck a acopella, never been really good at it" with a slightly mischievous smile.

Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:08 am

"Better than me, Syuusuke, and-" Natsuki stopped and cleared her throat.

She was about to mention his again when she caught it. Oddly enough though Natsuki couldn't feel a single emotion except for being a bit cheery at Kira's influence.

"Yeah, better than me and Syuusuke," Natsuki attempted to smile but found it difficult to move the muscles around her mouth. "We're incredibly hopeless when it comes to singing."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Kira laughs a little, he did notice she almost said a third name. -maybe it was the boy that wrote that letter- be thinks to him self. Kira thinks for a second and quotes Aerosmith saying "sing with me just for today, maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away". Kira loved that part of Dream On because of the reference to the Latin phrase "carpe diem".

Kira smiles a little and thinks of an easy song to sing. "have you ever heard the song don't stop believing by Journey? It is pretty easy to sing, you do not have to be goodat singing, or even decent; which I bet you are". He hums the intro and smiles waiting to see if he can get Natsuki to sing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 am