Inu Private High School

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inu Private High School

Where Your Wildest Dreams Can Come True

Latest topics

» Constant Strife
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Back At Last
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Witchcraft
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Haru Hihiao
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Unexpected Return
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 pm by WithThorns

» Empty Classroom
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» The Waterbender of Inu Private High
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm by Nigel Uno #1

» Endless Rhapsody
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 pm by Natsuki Kanda

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm by Kira Yagami

Navigation

3 posters

Platypus (I hate you)

Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/75Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/300Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Empty Re: Platypus (I hate you)

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:56 am

Kira laughs and says "well, I am going to grab you a water and then you are going drink it, then I will teach you the block". Kira smiles at his pseudostudent and tosses her a chilled bottle and waits for her to drink some.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/75Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
    Stamina:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
    Experience:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/200Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:19 am

She barely managed to catch the thrown bottle. It had slipped out of her hand twice before Natsuki managed to have a firm grip on it. Natsuki twisted the cap open before taking a few sips.

After drinking, Natsuki screwed the cap back on and held onto the bottle.

"Blocking, huh?"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140/300Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:24 am

Kira drinks some of his water and says "I come from the school of thought, that one should teach the block along with the attack since the attack is fresh in the mind".

Kira stands and holds his knee out 45 degree's from his body and meets the knee cap with his elbow. "hit me with a round kick and you might get the defense a little easier" Kira says as he gets into a fighting stance.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:
    Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/200Platypus (I hate you) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:44 am

"Alright," she said as she placed her bottle on the floor, but a few feet away so that it wouldn't get in the way.

Natsuki got ready and then threw her newly learned round-house kick at Kira.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 am

Kira was waiting for the kick, All he would do is block and absorb the kick and the returns the kick only tapping her temple and then brings his foot back.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 am

Natsuki had brought her leg back down after Kira blocked her attack. She was then caught off-guard by his soft kick that tapped her temple. Her hand automatically came up to swipe at it, but was too slow and missed.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 am

Kira smiles and says "well you are going to have to be faster then that if you want to block me" jokingly.

"well, if you are going to take a more traditional martial art then Krav Maga, what I have taught you is completely wrong and might earn you push ups" Kira smiles at his joke but doubts that she would get it.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:15 am

Natsuki unconsciously let out a pout, and then laughed.

"Yeah, I'll see to it that I improve then."

She mock shivered at the mention of push-ups, "I hope I don't get push ups then."
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:21 am

"push-ups are good for you, they make you stronger, and they teach you to fight your limits" Kira says lazily. He has said this millions of times and still hates the damn things.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:26 am

"I know, but that doesn't mean I have to like them," Natsuki shrugged.

Any exercise that her body did was always good for her. Like... doing multiple sets of sit ups.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:30 am

Kira smiles and says "well you know, I say the same thing about Broccoli and yet I am forced to eat it" with a smile.

Kira looks around just now realizing his room is a wreck. "I am sorry my room is in this bad of a shape" he says slightly panicked.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:44 am

"You don't like broccoli?" She asked as she began to tie her hair up into a high pony tail. "That's a shame. I think they're delicious."

Natsuki shrugged at the mess, "No problem. My room is somewhat like this too at the moment."

She clapped her hands together, "That reminds me! I have to go back and continue unpacking."

Natsuki began to walk towards the door, and before opening it she turned to Kira, "Thanks for having me over and teaching me a bit of Martial Arts. I'll see you around, Mr. Yagami!"
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:49 am

Kira sighs and says "we are the same age, so please do not call me mister anything" slightly annoyed. "If you ever want to use it, just knock or walk in if the door is not locked".

"broccoli is evil"Kira says with a little laugh and lays down on his bed.
    Natsuki Kanda
    Natsuki Kanda
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Natsuki Kanda Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:55 am

She barely twisted the knob before Natsuki turned back again with a bitter smile, "Sorry. Force of habit again."

Natsuki nodded at his offer before waving good-bye, and exiting the room.
    Kira Yagami
    Kira Yagami
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Health:
    Stamina:
    Experience:

Post  Kira Yagami Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:57 am

Kira waves back and lays down on his bed revising his speech,before saying "screw it" and decided to do wing it as usual.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:00 pm